PDA

View Full Version : Race Wise Seminars

jrkracing54
10-22-2011, 02:26 AM
I'm trying to get a little feedback on wheather or not these seminars are worth the $$$. They seem like a great idea and I like the thought of it being a 3 day class seems like they could cover alot. Just wanted to check and get some other input before I wrote the check. I'm planning to attend at Rocket Chassis.

MacNoodle
10-22-2011, 01:25 PM
If you're referring to the seminar put on by Mark Bush, it is the wisest investment you can make to further your knowledge and your racing program hands down! Do not hesitate to spend the $$$ and attend

CHUMBA
10-22-2011, 04:48 PM
You Wont be Sorry, BEST MONEY I EVER SPENT!!!!! ITS A NO B.S. CLASS A lot of information in 3 days. starts early and ends late. Be ready!! Dont party!

supercomet32
10-24-2011, 06:28 AM
take a 3 ring binder with sheet protectors and graph paper and take copius notes. well worth the money and if you can afford it go twice to pickup what you miss...long days and alot of information to grab it all. WORTH EVERY PENNY!!!

JR. MECHANIC
10-30-2011, 09:37 PM
Just like everyone else has said... you won't be sorry. Well worth the time and money!

mjs48
11-01-2011, 06:14 PM
Definetely worth the money! It speeds up the learning curve by years! Best money I have spent so far on racing!

AmickRacing
11-01-2011, 11:19 PM
Racers seem to be cheap when it comes to spending money when it's not "for" the car... but every racer I've heard that went to this class claims it was the best money they've ever spent.

I'm hoping to make it this year, it sounds like a blast

racer241
11-03-2011, 12:42 PM
I agree with all of you guys, probably best money you can spend and cheap for what you get out of it. Our team went from not even knowing what the 4 bars did on an old late model to double digit main event wins in just a year after going to the school

TWISTER
11-25-2011, 07:11 PM
As others have said, best money you can spend. You have the opportunity to ask all your questions and if he can't get to your questions "during" the class time he always makes time after class to further demonstrate or answer questions. Mark does a very good job of explaining things in great detail. You just need to come well rested and prepared to listen and learn. If you wanna come and party,well that would be up to you, i would then say just save your money. You will need to be very attentive not tired and hungover. I have attended the last 2 years,once at Rocket and once in Ind.,and plan on attending again this coming up year. If you are gonna attend the one at Rocket, i would recommend, if possible of course, to bring spending money. During the class i believe you may find that there may be components that you may need to purchase and they have open house at Rocket on that Saturday night and you can buy what you need. The good thing about that is you can ask to make sure you are buying the right items. Don't think you will be disappointed.
Hope to see you there.

sbc421
11-26-2011, 01:38 PM
Best money I have spent to pickup on racing. I went with two other guys both of them have won track championships in modifieds since.and I have won 9 nine latemodel features 6 trophy dashes since -set fast time multiple times - never having done any of so befor I went in 6 yrs previously.

Matt49
11-27-2011, 12:00 PM
A wise man once told me that spending money on education is the best investment one can make.

racefastnow
11-27-2011, 03:40 PM
Can we create a list of schools, classes, and dates, or any info on each one. I am looking to go one. Just curious on my choices.

mab475
11-27-2011, 10:57 PM
How much is the racewise seminar?

AmickRacing
11-28-2011, 08:59 PM
Looks like it's around $400 a person.

http://www.racewise.net/

jrkracing54
11-29-2011, 07:44 PM
Thanks for all of the input guy but it looks as though I will not be able to attend this year. I'm committed to buying a new car this winter and it's going to take all of my $$$ to get it bought and on the track. I do understand what you all are saying and I agree but it's just not going to happen. I won't have a problem getting to the next years class. Everyone else have a great time and don't party too hard.

JR. MECHANIC
11-30-2011, 12:12 AM
If you skip 2 races, your results on the track for the rest of the season will pay for the school. JMO

jrkracing54
11-30-2011, 01:46 AM
I understand. Even thought of going later in the year so I could make it happen (and I still may) but it's not looking good. I have too much going on this winter/spring. I wish there were one closer but the closest one to me is at Rocket. Flights into Pittsburg are kinda pricy and it's right around speedweeks.