PDA

View Full Version : 2005 TRE for sale or trade

tilley88
10-26-2011, 09:07 AM
2005 TRE open wheel modified roller with 2008 updates for sale or trade. $4500 obo. Metric front clip, Pinto spindles, 4bar/4bar with RR Z option. 5x5 floater with gundrilled axles, driveshaft, Shoenfeld 1186v headers, MSD 6AL box and coil, Kirkey intermediate seat, radiator, complete power steering setup with mount, new sides. Chassis is straight with low nites, not raced in a couple of years. Cage paint is fair, decking a little rough. I also have (2) sets of almost new sides, a Saginaw 3-speed with the tailshaft turned down for a long yoke, an GM aluminum bellhousing, (5) new Integra shocks, and an almost new 6.00 gear with full spool and nodular case for sale or trade on the right deal. I'll look at all trades, but am interested in Corvettes, Camaros, Mustangs, muscle cars, hot rods, custom golf carts, 4-wheelers, project cars, and rollers. Please, no boats, race cars, go-carts, or race type 4-wheelers. I am willing to travel for the right deal. Please be reasonable on trade offers. I have alot of pics I can e-mail, but not text(phone does'nt text pics well at all). You can reach me by phone/text (573)318-4689, or e-mail tilley88@att.net .