PDA

View Full Version : Last call 2012 guaranteed sponsorships

Projectxracemarketing
10-31-2011, 12:10 AM
In our continued efforts to make racing stronger, we are going to continue to pursue every sponsorship dollar we can find for every driver everywhere. Everyone that claims to or actually has had any issue with us in the past I welcome you to contact me, would like to hear from you as we continue to try to strengthen our image. I wanna make sure everything is right with anyone that may have had any issues but it needs to be addressed with me PRIVATELY or it will be ignored. We have worked to hard to get to an A rating with the Better Business Bureau and to gain a much more positive reputation but we want all drivers past, present or future to feel that they were respected. If you were one of our drivers before the guaranteed programs please contact me to discuss things if you were unhappy. Thank you.

For those who have not visited us and seen on facebook, we will be closing down our guaranteed sponsorship programs for 2012 by the end of this week to allow us adequate time to take care of everyone for 2012. If you would like some info on the programs we offer to get sponsors for you, need promotional materials done or need any other info on getting sponsored please contact me at the info below. Our website is currently under construction but you're welcome to take a look anyway http://www.projectxmarketing.net if you would like. We also have a list of references available upon request. Thanks for reading!

Chris Kolstad
(763)742-6205
Chris@projectxmarketing.net