PDA

View Full Version : 418 Mullins IMCA engine 2nites old and very nice part list. Gotta move

stunner
11-01-2011, 04:43 PM
I have a Mullins 418ci all steel IMCA engine. MOTOR IS SOLD!!!

I have a Semi toter I got when I bought out a race team this spring. I never used it as I basically never ran this season do to my businesses being busy. I did just have a new starter installed as well as the brake foot valve ($1190). Has the Cat engine with 600,000 miles. Also has the Super 10 trans and it does have the Jake brake. Truck is good running and driving truck. Has a crack in windshield and a couple other little flaws but nothing major. It has had a shower installed and water lines ran to it as well as water heater installed. The drainage tanks are in the truck and ready for installation. Has a table that folds into a bed and a bunk above it. Has cabinets with a sink as well. Rear has a huge storage area that was used for parts but could be converted to a bedroom or whatever buyer decides. Man cab is large and has a couch behind the 2 captain chairs and an overhead bunk as well. I drove this truck home and it has basically sat since. Rear tires are in excellent condition with less than 400 miles and fronts are decent. Truck needs some time and a little money put in it to be a $25,000-35000 hauler. I dont have the time, desire, or need to do so. Asking $10,500 obo

Also have a Bakerbilt (Reliable copy). Has seen very little use since new. Double row rack. Built in tool box and compressor as well as a like new winch. Very nice trailer with low mileage. Would need paint to look perfect as it has been on gravel alot and stored outside for most part but its still a very nice looking trailer. Comparable Reliables are selling for $5500+ get yourself a deal as the first $3750 owns this one.

Brinn trans. Its got 2 nites on it since completely gone threw with all new discs and seals as well as rear bushings. Its serial # 6029 and was purchased new in late 2009. Very nice used trans and its guaranteed. $1150 obo

NEW Sweet collapsable steering column. Never ran and brand new with the steering coupler. Lists for $275+. I will take $235

2 BSB brake floaters. 1 is new and never been ran. Asking $100 for it. Other is used but in very nice shape. Asking $65

1 new sealed 20 gallon barrel of CenPECO 20w50 racing oil. Its never even been opened. I pay over $300 for the barrel. Engine builder wants me to run a different oil now so my loss is your gain. $250 to your door

NEW Fluidyne deck mount oil cooler. It has been bolted up to the car but never had any liquids in it or even had a line attached as I switched set-ups before running. Its in the original box. It was $289 new plus tax and shipping. I will take $200 shipped

2-2" offset Basset 5x5 beadlock wheels. In good shape. Asking $85ea

3" offset Real beadlock. Its chrome and also in great shape. Asking $85

4" offset Basset chrome wheel. Its new and never had a tire on it. Asking $50

Edelbrock Torker intake $75

2 Winters magnesium quickchange rear covers. They both have a bolt hole that has broke but are very very useable. $65 ea

BERT 1pc crank coupler with htd drive built on. Over $160 new. Its in great shape. Asking $85

Bert 2pc crank coupler with HTD drive. Flywheel needs replaced. Coupler is excellent shape. Asking $55

4.86, 5.05,5.12 and 5.42 quickchange gears. In great shape $25 ea or all 3 for $75 shipped. Ive got a few more that I have to check the ratios on as well.

486, 514, and 529 9" gears. The 486 and 514 are mini spool gears and have less than 10 nights on each. I'll take $225 ea for them. The 5.29 is 2 nites old and was built by Fastshaft. Its full spool and the lightened ring gear. It was over $600 new. I'll take $425 for the 5.29

Quickchange pullbar mounts. These are off a SkyRocket but will work for most any mod. They are in great shape I just switched to a different set-up. Asking $35 shipped

1-cv, 1-willys, 2 blue. Asking $5ea

2 jaz overflow tanks. Asking $10ea

gilmer water pump/crank pulley set-up. Its complete with the mandrel. $65

1 PPM double ajustable jbar. $35

SBC 8 quart claimer style oil pan in great shape. Asking $75

6 NEW Napa gold 14x4" air filters. Its a sealed case. I switched to the r2c this year. $50 for the case

Swift 5" 800 pound front spring $90 new asking $35 and its been used very very little

New spindle savers for metric spindles. Asking $10

New sweet splined steering coupler in package $40

Hex steering wheel couplers. Asking $10ea

2 6 Blade fans. Asking $10ea

3 4 blade fans. Asking $20ea

Lead that has been formed into ballast for racing purposes. Only have about 1100 lbs left as its been selling fast. Will sell for $1 per pound and ship up to 68 lbs at a time threw the USPS for $12.95 in shipping. Or will sell it in large lots for much less.

Many misc items like new in box MSD stuff, new boxes of rivits, new fuel pumps, new oberg filters, fan and carb spacers, TONS of aeroquip lines and fittings, piston sets, titanium valve sets, titanium retainer sets, misc rocker arms,driveshafts, axles, axle tubes, fiberglass roofs, scale cart with scale pads, fuel cells, new brake pad sets, 9" yokes, and just lots more misc items i've aquired in my years of parts sales (there $1000's in just misc little stuff).

I can give details on all items over the phone. I am very serious about selling all these items and moving them Fast. Serious cash buyers will be my priority!! 815-990-8865

stunner
11-03-2011, 03:33 PM
Mullins valve covers n wires are sold as well as the KSE front mount. Also have a deal pending on several other parts. Keep calling I wanna move it all.

stunner
11-06-2011, 08:55 PM
List is update to the moment! I want to move the semi and remaining parts asap and am dealing to move the stuff!!

stunner
11-13-2011, 11:59 AM
Stuff needs a new home!

stunner
11-24-2011, 05:33 PM
Trailer is sold pending payment. I will deal on the remaining parts.