PDA

View Full Version : Smoking deal on a 408cu.in. LS engine from Baldwin Racing Engines!!

Baldwin Racing Engines
11-01-2011, 09:00 PM
We are working on a 408cu.in. LS engine for someone to purchase. Its a complete new build with a 4340 Callies crank and rods, forged pistons, Total seal rings, Cam Motion custom cam, Mast cnced heads and intake, Champ pan, Cometic gaskets, GM distributer drive front cover, Steward pump, hollow stem valves, Comp roller valve train, Polish valve cover. All good parts to make someone a killer new LS engine. It will produce around the 675hp mark and some awesome torque as well. We are the leaders in LS engine technology, you can check out or website at www.baldwinengines.com. We have a proven modified background with these engines and that's what this one is set up for but could be used for a steel block late model if needed. The asking price for this engine is 12500.00, that's a smoking good deal for what you are getting here so let me know if you are interested or have any questions, 573-225-6886 or 573-788-2329.
Baldwin Racing Engines

ratbag12
11-01-2011, 09:20 PM
Hi any dyno shets for this motor , shaft rockers ? any pics slnrac@yahoo.com thanks

Baldwin Racing Engines
11-02-2011, 08:13 AM
We are going to dyno with it after it is done, we have built similar builds to this one and thats what it should do if not a little better. It does have shaft rocker's from Harland Sharp on this build. Pics are no problem.

Baldwin Racing Engines
11-04-2011, 09:37 AM
We are also allowing 7.5% off any new engine build this month and 5% in December if engine is paid in full in that month, give us a call and we will get a quote together for any type engine build. Last year I had a guy take advantage of this option on his LS modified engine and it saved him 1700.00 on his build. Check out our website at www.baldwinengines.com

Baldwin Racing Engines
11-07-2011, 04:01 PM
We got the go ahead today on our expansion, we are adding 1800 square foot to our shop, adding a new chassis dyno room, engine dyno cell and control room for both, and also a clean room for our engine assemblies. In 2003 I would have never though we would have out grown our existing shop but it's great that we have, we are looking forward to working with more of you in the future and I have to say thanks to all the customers that we have sold to on this site, it has been a pleasure working with all of you. I will be adding pics of the shop build to our website www.baldwinengines.com as it happens, with winter coming on it might take a while but the sooner we can get it all done the better. If anyone has any questions contact us at 573-225-6886 or 573-788-2329.
Thanks again, Jeff Baldwin
Baldwin Racing Engines

Baldwin Racing Engines
11-23-2011, 05:50 PM
We are offering Black Friday specials on all our engines, we are offering a Tony Stewart discount on the LS engine 14% off on it and 10% off any other new dirt engine that we build, we are also doing a free Chassis dyno with all new engines ordered this year, give us a call and we can talk over your engine plans, the extra discounts are only good for Fri-Sat this week.
Baldwin Racing Engines
573-225-6886

Baldwin Racing Engines
02-14-2012, 09:10 AM
Here is another LS engine going together, some pics for you.
http://s1271.photobucket.com/albums/jj632/BaldwinRacingEngines/?action=view&current=006.jpg