PDA

View Full Version : 26' motorhome / hauler

rpm20
11-02-2011, 02:16 PM
i have a car hauler that is titled as a motorhome , it is an old u haul with solid sides, aluminum deck , has sink, stove , toilet, table, tire rack , grey water and white water tanks, has ramps and rampovers inside, has a 360 deisel engine and allison 5 speed manual trans , air bag rear suspension that lowers the tail to 18" has new stereo, on board air compressor, winch , shock rack , and tons of storeage, runs great and hauls a latemodel , mod or astock car with no problem, it gets 10mpg and doesnt us a drop of oil , full electric with fluorascent lights and 12 volt lights, has rv windows and rv door and steps.
very nice hauler and cheap to insure.
asking 6000.00 or offers
contact ron at 920-420-0712 located in wisconsin

stock car driver
11-02-2011, 08:49 PM
i have a car hauler that is titled as a motorhome , it is an old u haul with solid sides, aluminum deck , has sink, stove , toilet, table, tire rack , grey water and white water tanks, has ramps and rampovers inside, has a 360 deisel engine and allison 5 speed manual trans , air bag rear suspension that lowers the tail to 18" has new stereo, on board air compressor, winch , shock rack , and tons of storeage, runs great and hauls a latemodel , mod or astock car with no problem, it gets 10mpg and doesnt us a drop of oil , full electric with fluorascent lights and 12 volt lights, has rv windows and rv door and steps.
very nice hauler and cheap to insure.
asking 6000.00 or offers
contact ron at 920-420-0712 located in wisconsin

Can you send me pics please? jnjfab@live.com

TNTBUSCO
11-15-2011, 09:17 PM
if possible could you send pics to tomm@specialtytool.com