PDA

View Full Version : new and used shaw cars

zr race parts
11-05-2011, 04:54 PM
I currently have 3 brand new black poweder coated SHAW mods in stock for sale!!!!
one is a bare 2012 Amod frame black poweder coated will include bumpers and nerf bars. $3800

I also have a bare 2012 bmod/sportmod frame powder coated black also will include bumpers and nerf bars. $3800

also have a 2012 rolling bmod no body but the (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)pit is installed has shocks and springs and complete steering system with a 605 box (minus ps pump). 7500

I am also selling my personal car a 2010 shaw sportmod that was stubed and updated to a 2011 this spring it has maybe 15 nights on it this year. i am willing to sell it anyway you want it from bare frame to race ready (minus seat) with a 602 crate motor that was also refreshed this spring and your choice of gear. 8500 race ready with your choice of body color, 6000 roller with no body call for price on a different stage.

I also sell circle race wheels and can get any size offset and bolt pattern you want!! wheels come in black silver and chrome. my chrome will not chip or flake away like an aero wheel. it takes roughly 20 psi to bead up a tire!!! I have yet to hear of one rolling off the rim to everyone i have sold them to. these wheels are very comparable to a real wheel just with a cheeper price tag than a aero!!

if you have any questions call or txt me at 641-521-9107
I will be more than happy to talk to you and send pics of anything you are wanting to see. I am Iowas newest shaw dealer so if you have a problem with a car or need parts for a shaw car get ahold of me i have basicly everything that bolts to a shaw car including a bare rearend