99 - Jeff Dobbs
23 - Travis Smith
32 - Dan Bennett (DNS)
80 - Benton Morris (DNS)

CRUISER:
33 - Joe Trantham/Clay Kremer

dixiefan1985
11-08-2011, 04:56 PM
After some of the calls made Saturday night I think Dixie needs some new officials and score keepers and the flag man needs to learn how to use that black flag in all classes but I will say in my opinion Binger had that race all the pics and videos prove that. Really hate to see the turn out of drivers and fans for the next race if it isn't any better than this past weekend I wouldn't even open the gate~~ How in the world do you plan on keeping your fans and drivers happy when you make bad calls like that I don't think I heard one happy person in the stands. Every division has gotten out of hand this year at Dixie I hope they can run it a little better next year or I'm going to have to find another track to watch my soaps at~~~

Ford motorsports
11-08-2011, 08:20 PM
I agree, Dixie Speedway needs to furnish there officials with new perscription glasses and hire people who do not look at favorotism, but what is correct. The 9 car in the bomber race had it won clearly...they had pictures and they wouldn't even look at them? Come on Dixie Speedway be real! Also there were some bad calls in the crate race. Dixie needs to work on some stuff.

car 13
11-08-2011, 11:39 PM
the Econo Bomber race is a good example why tracks need to upgrade with the times and use transponders. If kart tracks can afford them i dont see why tracks such as Dixie cant. :confused::confused:

mqdirtracer57
11-09-2011, 01:33 PM
Does anyone have any footage or photos of crate race? I was competing in that event last weekend and just curious if there is anything out there

Brewer22II
11-10-2011, 09:20 AM
Gotta love a slow motion replay ...
http://youtu.be/BnF20EaLzLE?t=2m5s

RW57
11-11-2011, 07:02 PM
No matter what the video may or may not show the 22 car turned hard right into the 9 we were sitting in turn one it was plain as day.I think he is a good kid but I lost a lot of respect for him Sat nite, I told my son who races against both cars and has never had a problem with either one that if he pulled a move like that I would be all over him that is just no way to race right is right wrong is wrong. I never did anyone like that to win a race and I expect the same from him you run second and go home it is all about respect.

renegade000
11-11-2011, 09:13 PM
Nice to have a video from a different view too :)
http://youtu.be/MoVgQoPuZ3k

car 13
11-11-2011, 09:14 PM
if u look at the other video that was posted on Facebook that was taken from a different angle down near turn 1 it appears that Brewer turned right into Binger so people are going to only believe what they want to according to which driver they like better.

Also if you look closely at the pic by Kevin Prater as they crossed the line it appears that Binger was ahead by about 6 inches. This was a judgement call and as i said in another post, a good reason to require everyone to run a transponder.

RW57
11-12-2011, 03:17 AM
I agree about the transponders my only problem would be the extra cost it is already tough enough to race now without extra expense but if it would make it better so be it. In my opinion for what it is worth and that is not much the 9 car was robbed.

ozzie 35
11-13-2011, 10:30 AM
No matter what the video may or may not show the 22 car turned hard right into the 9 we were sitting in turn one it was plain as day.I think he is a good kid but I lost a lot of respect for him Sat nite, I told my son who races against both cars and has never had a problem with either one that if he pulled a move like that I would be all over him that is just no way to race right is right wrong is wrong. I never did anyone like that to win a race and I expect the same from him you run second and go home it is all about respect.

I think Daniel has been watching too much television. I think he saw what Jeff Burton tried to do to Clint Boyer coming to the line at Talladega , and tried to do the same thing. It's just hard racing, but remember , live by the bumper , die by the bumper, that which you give , you can also receive. That's what puts butts in the seats.

RW57
11-13-2011, 06:36 PM
I agree the problem with living and dying by the bumper is someone who is innocent always gets caught up in it. Remember this is the second car that Binger has lost this year the first one was at Rome when another idiot behind the wheel ran my son into the front straight wall as he was passing him on the outside after my son bounced off the wall he came across the front straight Binger had no where to go shearing the front end of of our car off causing him to flip destroying it. He was lot calmer than I would have been Sat nite.

ozzie 35
11-14-2011, 09:33 AM
I agree the problem with living and dying by the bumper is someone who is innocent always gets caught up in it. Remember this is the second car that Binger has lost this year the first one was at Rome when another idiot behind the wheel ran my son into the front straight wall as he was passing him on the outside after my son bounced off the wall he came across the front straight Binger had no where to go shearing the front end of of our car off causing him to flip destroying it. He was lot calmer than I would have been Sat nite.Yes , that's the bad part.You forgot one though. Binger had another car get destroyed when he let another idiot drive his car , which resulted in a nice old man getting hurt, so I see your point.

RW57
11-14-2011, 12:37 PM
LOL I had forgot about that good point

matdaddy
11-14-2011, 01:08 PM
It is what it is ,the way it will always be,so just drop it!