PDA

View Full Version : Rfactor/dirtfactor help

Jimmy Henry
11-11-2011, 02:00 PM
This is beyond frustrating...

I purchased rfactor, installed it. Went to sbs and downloaded trackpacks and a few late models.

I try to play thru rfactor and nothing I downloaded from sbs comes available...only the standard stuff that comes w/ rfactor. Please save my computer from taking flying lessons off my porch! What am I doing wrong?

Thanks

lyons17r
11-11-2011, 02:11 PM
I had the same problem, sould like u need to move the files to ur rfactor, make shure u download what ever kind of car you want to drive the go into where ever the downloaded to dubble click slect run and make shure it it runs/saves to your rfactor file you i had to do it to all of my diff kinds of cars and all of the tracks singley

#1gillfan
11-11-2011, 07:31 PM
make sure all your stuff gets installed into trhe right program files. it depends which program files your rfactor is in. if its in C:\Program Files(x86) then you got to install all of your stuff into C:\Program Files(x86)\rFactor but if its in C:\Program Files then you need to install it into C:\Program Files\rFactor. Pm me if you need anythin else. ill try to help you all i can.

P.S.- I recommend racing the Dirt Late Model mod. they are better than sbs lates and more races for them.LINK>>>>> http://mullvainmotorsports.com/DLM/