PDA

View Full Version : A Club for Racers by Racers: RacersGarageSale.com Launches!

dmantx
11-29-2011, 07:57 AM
A Club for Racers by Racers: RacersGarageSale.com Launches!

Longview TX (11/23/11) by DarinShort.com. Racers of all types have one thing in common: at some point in time they have racing parts and equipment they no longer need; or they need to buy racing parts and equipment.

And a new website, www.RacersGarageSale.com has been built for racers, by racers. This Club’s sole purpose is to bring racers together, to buy and sell their racing parts and equipment in a fair and honest platform.

But what makes RacersGarageSale.com different, is they provide a human element that many ‘automated’ type selling sites do not. And, sellers do not pay an up-front fee to get their items listed…only when it sells.

RacersGarageSale.com also aggressively drives potential buyers to its site through a series of advertisements and message board posts – saving the seller time and money.

RacersGarageSale.com is owned and operated by Tyler Townsend (AKA www.tyler12.com ), who is the 2011 SMP Longhorn Series Champion, 2010 ArkLaTex Winged Modified Champion and former asphalt Late Model winner during Florida Speedweek’s at New Smyrna Speedway.

Tyler comments: “A lot of racers have good quality racing parts and equipment that they no longer need, and RacersGarageSale.com is a great way for them to turn them into cash, quickly and easily.”

He also states: “And I was one of those racers that had lots of spares and extras sitting in the race shop, then we put together a garage sale on my racing site, tyler12.com, and the response was both immediate and effective. So we decided, why not take it to another level to try to help all racers…and I teamed up with DarinShort.com – and RacersGarageSale.com was born.”

Only racers, crew/team members, car owners and racing industry members can join the RacersGarageSale.com Club. And right now, there is no cost to join the Club.

It is the goal of RacersGarageSale.com to bring buyers and sellers together in a fair, accurate, fun and effective way so that sellers can connect directly to their target market of buyers; and that buyers can find what they need from other racers they can trust.

DarinShort.com would like to welcome www.RacersGarageSale.com to its family of businesses and individuals seeking online and offline marketing solutions and wishes them the best of luck!

RacersGarageSale
12-03-2011, 02:25 PM
Thank you to everyone that has either purchased items or submitted new items to www.RacersGarageSale.comsince last week’s launch!

And now there have been many new items listed!

So come visit www.RacersGarageSale.comto get the parts you need for next year’s racing season before someone else does!

Also, don’t forget to send your parts in that you have laying around to help the fellow racers! Also will give you an extra little cash before Christmas time!

Thank again for the support and enthusiasm about the www.RacersGarageSale.com site and I look forward to seeing and racing with all you in the seasons to come.

Thanks,