PDA

View Full Version : Toccoa Speedway FASTRAK sanctioned in 2012!

FASTRAKPR
12-01-2011, 06:40 PM
Toccoa Speedway FASTRAK Sanctioned for 2012

Toccoa Speedway and the FASTRAK Racing Series are proud to announce FASTRAK weekly sanctioning in 2012. After meetings with Brad York, Andy Hyde and Stan Lester the excitement started as everyone looks forward to the 2012 season.

FASTRAK will get started quickly at Toccoa with a date tentative date set very early in the 2012 season. “We want to get this class built and up and running quickly” said Andy Hyde of Toccoa Speedway. “We thought having a race early on was the way to do that for our teams and fans”.

“FASTRAK has really taken a hard look at their program” said Brad York Promoter of the Speedway. “Stan has taken some huge steps to continue to make the FASTRAK program work for everyone. I was glad to see them pay the top three from each track again. Plus the televised World Championship at the end of the year should make it a great year for FASTRAK and also for Toccoa Speedway. I can’t wait to see our local teams on National Television”!

“It’s good to be back at Toccoa” said Stan Lester of the series. “Toccoa was one of the first places we ever held a race event when FASTRAK began and I think it’s important to continue in that tradition. As the speedway is hosting 2 tour events this year it really is going to get things going there quickly as 2012 gets underway”.

Weekly Championship: FASTRAK pays the top 3 from each weekly track.

Grand Nationals: Now known as the World Championship there will be no more night 1 in each region which should save all teams over $1000 in expenses.

World Championship: 2 nights of racing. Friday 2 paid Feature events with 24 cars in each feature. Saturday night the top 15 from each Friday feature will transfer to the World Championship.

World Challenge” Saturday night the top 5 teams from each weekly track will be invited to participate in the newly formed “World Challenge”.

Both nights to be TELEVISED for two hours each evening reaching over 70 million households.

The new system will pay more people than ever in the history of the series. 48 paid on Friday night. 48 paid on Saturday night. Plus over 90 teams paid in weekly track money. That’s an astounding 186 plus teams paid in one year.

www.fastrakracing.com