PDA

View Full Version : FASTRAK Begins selling tv spots. ads, commercials for 2012 WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP!

FASTRAKPR
12-20-2011, 05:16 PM
FASTRAK BEGINS SELLING TV SPOTS, ADDS, COMMERCIALS FOR 2012 WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP!

The FASTRAK Racing Series took on a huge endeavor in 2011 by committing to televise the 2012 Grand Nationals in what will be known from this point forward as the “World Championship”. In addition the newly formed “World Challenge” will also take place the same weekend plus the new Open Wheel Modified series and also the now one year old ULTIMATE Super late model series.

“Did we ever take on something new” said Stan Lester of the series. “I have learned more about television production in the last ninety days than I ever considered learning in an entire lifetime. This is quite a challenge, but we are up to the task and things are moving along well”.

“We have taken a very different approach in selling spots on the televised championship. We thought long and hard about it and our vision is to sell much smaller ads in which would allow basically anyone the opportunity to advertise during this event. Like us for instance, I have always wanted to advertise during races on television, but simply could never budget it. The method we are using to approach it, anyone can afford to be on national TV. Any manufacturer, racing or otherwise, even a weekly track can afford to get national television exposure during our World Championship weekend. As a matter of fact I was running the pricing by one of our tracks just today and the track sponsored a heat race during the World Challenge and took a 15 second commercial. It surprised me. I was just getting his ideas on the pricing and the next thing I knew he said, “well I will take a commercial and sponsor a heat race at those prices”. I think we really are on to something here. Prices for ads during the total four hours of air time will begin as low as $250. That makes it affordable for everyone”.

The Televised race format will include “Friday Night Fights” on Friday with (2) full paid FASTRAK LM features plus the newly formed open wheel modified class. Then on Saturday night the brand new “WORLD CHALLENGE”, the ULTIMATE Super Late Model Series and the “WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP”. With over four hours of airtime currently and the possibility of moving it up to six hours, this event will be something for the FASTRAK teams, sponsors, licensees and weekly sanctioned tracks to talk about for a long time to come.

The production company of Rick Benjamin is planning to be on hand at the upcoming CARS tradeshow in Hickory NC in January in the FASTRAK booth along with Southern/Mid East Champion Brandon Umberger and the ULTIMATE Super Late Model Champion Chris Ferguson.

If you are interested in advertising during the WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP EVENT, please call (678) 935-7304 or email sl@fastrakracing.com

www.fastrakracing.com