PDA

View Full Version : C10 enjoy cobbled together by your idols!

stock car driver
12-25-2011, 10:25 AM

C10
12-25-2011, 06:27 PM
Well obviously you didnt see a problem with it if you raced it.

C10
12-28-2011, 10:58 PM
Well I'm not going to sit here and fight with you about anything, fighting with anyone on the internet is like winning the special olympics, in the end your still special. I didnt personally attack you in any way. Fan boy ? Hardly. I have built Several of my own cars and cars for other people and have been doing so for 23 years. I have been to the Woop Ass shop as its right next door to me, and have been friends with the family for several years more then that. Rob has built several cars, all race winners, and they have stood the test of time. I just dont care for someone to be on here bad mouthing someone, anyone, when they have no means of defending themselves because they dont know or care that its going on. I think most of the issues here come from that I agreed with Ego, and as everyone on here knows, you dont like him either.

Egoracing
12-30-2011, 06:11 PM
only to have said crew come on here and say they never heard of him.. Please fell free to show me Where #1 I said which person I crewed for. #2 I was just on a crew. OR #3 where ANYONE has said they never heard of me....

You can not because it is a lie. Stooping to new lows to make you feel good about yourself I see.

C10
12-30-2011, 08:12 PM
LMAO this is too funny . I made the popcorn, beverage in my hand.......

Egoracing
12-31-2011, 10:49 AM
Its always interesting when Ego falls off the meds.

I guess it comes down to those who can do and those who cant and or never have. The 2nd group are always jealous of the can do group.

I was hoping in one of these 3 threads hes spilling his guts all over that he would post up at least something hes done RACING related so its relevant on this racing forum, lol.

We all know I can build anything I want, any way I want. All Ego can do is talk on the forum about what hes seen, heard etc. No first hand information whatsoever. He clearly is infatuated with me so I guess that makes him a super fan!! Ive got a few others out there but most are a little more educated and witty when they try and spar on the www.

Ego Im bored with you and your on the ignore list... enjoy!

Don't duck and run You said the people I "was crew" for denied it. Please post or admit that you are a lier. Oh that is right you can not. As far as what I have done.. No matter what I post you will continue to lie and not believe it.
I started going to races at Wilmot Speedway in Wis when I was in 1st grade. I continued and started working on race cars when 13 and was driving a drag car at the age of 15 in Highschool drags. I drag raced for 2 years and even ran at the Gator Nationals. Then I switched to Dirt and raced at East Bay Raceway in mini stocks and modified stocks (a stock clip late model with an all iron engine 2bbl and no after market parts alowed). Then switched to asphalt and ran races at Desoto Speedway, Auberndale speedway, New Syrmina speedway and Orlando Speedway. I had decent results at all of the tracks but did not run consistantly at any for championships. I built and crew chiefed a street stock for a charity series that won 3 of 5 races the first year and 9 of 13 the second year. I started helping a friend build and repair chassis and our chasssis won series and track championships including the Hooters Sportsman series. I continued doing this until early 2000's racing off and on, when I started crew cheifing a dirt late model. We traveled the South eastern USA for a few years running Fastrak and other series. We finished in the top 5 of the Fastrack second season points after only running 1/2 of the seasons races. We finished the 2005 season with 9 wins, only 3 finishes outside of the top 5 and 2 dnfs out of over 30 races that year and one championship running a crate motor against limited and super late models in Florida and south Georgia. I continued to crew chief the car until 2007 when I moved away from the team and have even flew back to help them and have been to races sence. Which put me over 25 years in racing.

Is that enough info for you?

carowner73
01-05-2012, 04:24 AM
What driver did you crew chief for in South Georgia and Florida may I ask?