PDA

View Full Version : All steel limited 383 engine NEW only has dyno time!!! Dart, Crower, Mahle, Comp Cams

donut
12-28-2011, 09:34 PM
What i have for sale is a engine that has just been built. I have decided to quit racing due to lack of interest and time. The engine has a std. bore 1 piece rms block(602 blck) with NEW Mahle forged dome pistons (7cc dome 13:1 comp.), NEW Scat H-beam forged rods, NEW Lunati sledgehammer forged 383 crank, NEW Dart 215cc heads/64cc chambers, NEW 2.02/1.60 stainless valves, NEW Comp. springs, NEW PBM solid roller lifters, NEW Comp. cam, 1.65/1.5 Crower severe duty roller rockers, NEW Canton wet sump oval track pan, NEW valve covers, NEW timing cover, Edlebrock single plane intake. This engine was built for a dirt limited late model class that only had restrictions of; all steel engine, 2bbl carb and wet sump only. The only time on the engine is the dyno time (7200rpm/580hp), I have the build sheet and dyno printout for the buyer. The engine can also be run on the dyno and tuned for the buyer. I will consider trades for Jeep CJ5s, CJ7s, CJ8s,YJs, TJs and Wranglers, condition is not important. Also will take partial trades on guns and tools. For more info call 931-205-6463 Steven I also have a complete NEW Stinger roller, an open trailer and a lot of spare parts that are 4 sale. I will make a package deal on it all.

donut
12-29-2011, 10:33 AM
price is $6500