01-01-2012, 11:48 AM
Anyone know how its going ?

4rdfan
01-01-2012, 03:52 PM
Only six late models but lots of limited, good crowd

whodunnit
01-01-2012, 05:19 PM
did you say 6 late models? thats awful
and what does a GOOD CROWD mean? how many people ?

4rdfan
01-01-2012, 08:15 PM
Yes only six , was very disappointed, but the limiteds put on a good race. Russell Brown won both mains. Stands were about half full, which isn't bad for a Sunday afternoon race only one complaint, let's quit having intermissions at race tracks! There's no need for it. Overall a good show for the new promoters.

mf0521
01-01-2012, 09:04 PM
Yes only six , was very disappointed, but the limiteds put on a good race. Russell Brown won both mains. Stands were about half full, which isn't bad for a Sunday afternoon race only one complaint, let's quit having intermissions at race tracks! There's no need for it. Overall a good show for the new promoters.

Glad to hear they had a descent crowd

fryefan
01-01-2012, 10:48 PM

Intermissions are okay (track workers need a break), but the problem is that they are way too long in most cases.

oldsgm
01-04-2012, 08:07 AM
4rdfan,
Who was in attendance other than Russel Brown Jr and who were the rest of the winners? I, like many others could not make this race, but will try to make some of the races at GIS.

mf0521
01-04-2012, 11:35 AM
4rdfan,
Who was in attendance other than Russel Brown Jr and who were the rest of the winners? I, like many others could not make this race, but will try to make some of the races at GIS.

Feb 12th, lets fill the place !

4rdfan
01-04-2012, 02:12 PM
Russell was the only somewhat known late model driver and he was driving someone else's car. He won the late model and limited race , both in someone else's cars. Did not stay for hobby or pure stock races so I don't know who won them.

dalexander19
01-05-2012, 11:16 AM
4rdfan,

Rhett Carter
Lee Newsome
Skipper Saunders
Kevin White
and somebody was driving the car Shane Williams drove at the turkey trot race in lake city. Rhett stuffed his in the wall on the front straightaway only a few laps into the race, Russell had em covered from then on. Kyle Livingood won super street, can't remember pure stock.

acetone
01-06-2012, 02:59 PM
hate intermissions. have someone take workers food and drink. thats how they do it at mx races and they last all freaking day.