PDA

View Full Version : Rocket Orange Front End Info?

M_Logan41
01-23-2012, 08:47 PM
Was curious to anyone who has a new Orange front end rocket what the differences are if any in upper and/or lower a-arm length? I'd like to try orange spindles and suspension on a black car but not sure what's different. Also what are the new 4 bar lengths? Heard those are pretty different as well. Thanks for any info you can provide.

scrub_fan
01-24-2012, 03:23 PM
not to sure of all the difference but was at rocket this weekend and the a arm mounts are a cross between a black and a blue the left mounts are bent in twards the motor like a blue front and the right side is straight like a black front

Rocket up top
01-25-2012, 07:47 PM
Lets just say not much of anything from a blue/gray ,black car is going to fit the new orange cars different link lenths to the new brackets in the rear,different upper lower a arms spindles and a difference in some new bars added and relocated on the chassis ive seen 4 of them in person they are a very nice piece as always from Rocket . The DOD video of morgan bagley from az winning the car looked very good in the slick and was still running it hard.

i know somebodys going to say its all just a rocket scam theres no difference in them there all just bars welded together. thats where your wrong

lovinlatemodels
01-26-2012, 03:40 PM
Does anybody know what color next years cars are gonna be orange really isn't my favorite.

CrumpRacing
01-27-2012, 04:35 PM
I "heard" from a pretty reliable source that they are using some of team zero geometry. On these cars...

powerslide
01-28-2012, 10:04 AM
I "heard" from a pretty reliable source that they are using some of team zero geometry. On these cars...

they sure dont drive them like any bloomer car though... Watching bagley at the WWS he was sideways just like the rockets have always been still burning up the RR's.

Really suprised that someone hadnt copied team zero geometry any sooner

hotrod4890
01-28-2012, 11:23 AM
they sure dont drive them like any bloomer car though... Watching bagley at the WWS he was sideways just like the rockets have always been still burning up the RR's.

Really suprised that someone hadnt copied team zero geometry any sooner

Did I watch the same race? The one I watched one of the winningest drivers in the history of the WWS was a zero car and struggling to make the races. Yes it was a new car he was trying to figure out. But Bagley was in a new Orange car too. Plus it is only his second year in a Late Model! Is it that Rocket has a better car and tech support or is it that Bagley is a better driver than Phillips? Kirby was also in a new Orange front end car too with some good runs thru the week.... Why does every post on 4m have to turn into something about Bloomer????

smirk
01-29-2012, 09:43 AM
What's different about the brackets and the bar links in the rear end? what does a rocket run for 4 bar links these days(length)?