PDA

View Full Version : Final week for sponsorships

Projectxracemarketing
01-31-2012, 09:08 PM
For those still in need of sponsors, this week is the last week we are accepting new clients into our organization for the upcoming season. If you need help with sponsors for 2012, we have programs to get you anywhere between $500 and $15,000 in sponsorships. For info visit our website at http://www.projectxmarketing.net or contact me at the info posted below. Thank you!

Chris Kolstad, Owner

http://www.projectxmarketing.net

chris@projectxmarketing.net

(763)742-6205

JacksonRacing
01-31-2012, 11:22 PM
Do some research on this clown before you waste your money!!!!!!!!!

cresswellracing
02-01-2012, 06:42 AM
I second that motion. Waste of my time & money.

Projectxracemarketing
02-01-2012, 11:54 AM
Jackson, you have no idea who we are or what we do so I'm not sure what warrants your opinion. Mr. Cresswell, you have my contact info and last I knew seemed to be just fine with trying to work things the way we were.

cresswellracing
02-01-2012, 06:47 PM
The last we spoke you offered me a free year of marketing because you didn’t get me anything the first year due to family / employee problems. That was over a year ago and I still have nothing to date. I was promised portfolios, proposals and leads. I never saw any of it. I heard about big time sponsorship with a minor league sports team and/or a sports drink and nothing materialized. I just hate to see people throw away money they could use putting into their cars or creating their own marketing presentation. If anything changes, I assure you I'd be your biggest advocate.

Projectxracemarketing
02-01-2012, 11:16 PM
Jace, when you signed on nothing was guaranteed. We took you back on last year with the intent of trying to show that we want nothing but the best for us or anyone we are affiliated with, but also with the understanding that we were going to do what we could for current guys first. As far as the other deal goes believe me, if I got upset over every deal that hasn't panned out in 5 years of doing this I would have lost it years ago.

Chris