PDA

View Full Version : Anti High Maintenance

mf0521
02-14-2012, 11:31 AM
Thought maybe we could get a thread going with a roll call of people that do not want to hear this guy in the race results thread.
Maybe if we get enough names, they can keep him in the other section for promoting events, the
press releases section, thats all he does.
Dear 4M, before you delete this, you have a section devoted to press releases and pr,
it says please do not use the other sections, all im asking is you follow your own guidelines.

MF0521

latemodel28d
02-14-2012, 11:42 AM
Thought maybe we could get a thread going with a roll call of peopler that do not want to hear this guy in the race results thread.
Maybe if we get enough names, they can keep him in the other section for promoting events.

MF0521

may be hard for that to happen when he has power on this forum, but i do agree some of his post are not really needed or out of place.

mf0521
02-14-2012, 11:50 AM
I have had many people say they wont ever go to screven because of him,
you think someone would realize he is doing more harm than good.

latemodel28d
02-14-2012, 11:55 AM

ill be honest with as much advertisment and talk about screven being the place to be, i wasnt all that impress with the racing at the "winter freeze" i been to screven other times when the racing was better.. maybe it was bc of the cold,wind and the track didnt wanna work with them, the food was good nothing different then any other consession stand, may had some more choices thats bout it. pits where full of cars on fri then on sat you could see the empty spots as some when to wayx or just left. ill go back in july for the summer nationals, im sure the track will be much better

mf0521
02-14-2012, 12:03 PM
ill be honest with as much advertisment and talk about screven being the place to be, i wasnt all that impress with the racing at the "winter freeze" i been to screven other times when the racing was better.. maybe it was bc of the cold,wind and the track didnt wanna work with them, the food was good nothing different then any other consession stand, may had some more choices thats bout it. pits where full of cars on fri then on sat you could see the empty spots as some when to wayx or just left. ill go back in july for the summer nationals, im sure the track will be much better

I am thinking about going then too, I do want to check that place out.

ALASKA54
02-14-2012, 06:02 PM
Mark, please don't get mad with Screven Speedway because of Duane, he's a promoter, he not Screven Speedway. He does all types of promotions. He gets paid just like me and you, to do our job.

drtrkr244
02-14-2012, 06:48 PM

Ditto..........Remember this track owners/promoters.Super dlm racing is very expensive.If I bring sponsors and/or potenetial ones :1)they need a place to sit and be able to hear the announcer,2)they dont want to be in freezing cold due to poor track prep or too many support divisions (3-4 hr shows),3)be stuck in long concession lines for lengthy periods. I applaud Redd for trying but it sounds like from those who went, hes havingn the same issues as before. Hes got a good base if hell invest some more CASH in the facility.

macro646
02-14-2012, 07:26 PM
Drttrk244- What has Redd or Screven done to you? Did your favorite driver never fair too well there? I have also toured with a driver for ten years, and Screven's racing surface is one of my favorites. You said he needs to put some cash into it? You must not remember the place when he first started running late models. Yes he needs some bleachers and a little lipstick here and there.

latemodel28- I am not sure how many racing concession stands, if any I have went to that have hamburgers that are better than the one I had Friday night.

Obviously the racers must be pretty happy with him, looks like he is leading the speedweeks car count. Good chance he will win that contest this year.

huskerdirt
02-14-2012, 07:52 PM
Drttrk244- What has Redd or Screven done to you? Did your favorite driver never fair too well there? I have also toured with a driver for ten years, and Screven's racing surface is one of my favorites. You said he needs to put some cash into it? You must not remember the place when he first started running late models. Yes he needs some bleachers and a little lipstick here and there.

latemodel28- I am not sure how many racing concession stands, if any I have went to that have hamburgers that are better than the one I had Friday night.

Obviously the racers must be pretty happy with him, looks like he is leading the speedweeks car count. Good chance he will win that contest this year.

Speedweeks is only 5 days old..... besides about 11 cars left after Friday programs, technically lowing the car count to 45, barely beating out Eastbay.

If this Duane guy is getting paid, then he should show some professionalism in doing his job. No need to hijack every thread with the same post.

drtrkr244
02-14-2012, 08:04 PM

My first time there was the Lucas race several years ago. I have not been there in 2 years.If he has made improvements, thats good, because he should.Do you think maybe hes trying to do too much other stuff and not concentrating on the circle track? We southerners like to eat, but we dont need a full course meal at the track. Give me a good burger,corn dog,fries and tea as fast as possible and ill be fine.I go to watch racin, ill eat good later.There again, maybe Redd is trying to do too much there.Hes got a good racy little track, just fix those "tiny" pit stands so everyone in the pits can see the whole track.

latemodel28d
02-14-2012, 10:07 PM
My first time there was the Lucas race several years ago. I have not been there in 2 years.If he has made improvements, thats good, because he should.Do you think maybe hes trying to do too much other stuff and not concentrating on the circle track? We southerners like to eat, but we dont need a full course meal at the track. Give me a good burger,corn dog,fries and tea as fast as possible and ill be fine.I go to watch racin, ill eat good later.There again, maybe Redd is trying to do too much there.Hes got a good racy little track, just fix those "tiny" pit stands so everyone in the pits can see the whole track.

agree those stands in the pits could be taller, cant really see from the pits, i personally believe the best seat in the house is on the hill in turns 1&2. bc you can actually see the whole track

drtrkr244
02-14-2012, 10:19 PM
agree those stands in the pits could be taller, cant really see from the pits, i personally believe the best seat in the house is on the hill in turns 1&2. bc you can actually see the whole track

True......sat there at the Lucas race.Dang, that clay hurts sometimes...dont it!

mf0521
02-14-2012, 10:54 PM
Mark, please don't get mad with Screven Speedway because of Duane, he's a promoter, he not Screven Speedway. He does all types of promotions. He gets paid just like me and you, to do our job.

I definately hope to go to screven for the southern nationals this year. looking forward to it.
As far as Duane, I can appreciate him doing his job, I just ask that he dont hijack every thread
to promote his event and bash others that coincides with his. Simple request.

drtrkr244
02-14-2012, 11:08 PM
I definately hope to go to screven for the southern nationals this year. looking forward to it.
As far as Duane, I can appreciate him doing his job, I just ask that he dont hijack every thread
to promote his event and bash others that coincides with his. Simple request.

DITTO........With all the hype, i thought Forrest Lucas had bought it, and turned it into another Lucas Oil Speedway. As a business owner, I try to give my customers more than they expect. Theres no way, Red could have lived up to all that hype. JMO

Cooter Davenport
02-15-2012, 12:14 PM
Thought maybe we could get a thread going with a roll call of people that do not want to hear this guy in the race results thread.
Maybe if we get enough names, they can keep him in the other section for promoting events, the
press releases section, thats all he does.
Dear 4M, before you delete this, you have a section devoted to press releases and pr,
it says please do not use the other sections, all im asking is you follow your own guidelines.

MF0521

Is this all you have to worry about??? Geez get a life! Don't like it, don't read it.... Some people may not like Duane Goins, but give the man his dues...he is a mover and a shaker...

huskerdirt
02-15-2012, 01:50 PM
Is this all you have to worry about??? Geez get a life! Don't like it, don't read it.... Some people may not like Duane Goins, but give the man his dues...he is a mover and a shaker...

A mover and shaker of what?????

Its kind of hard not to read when he hijacks every single thread.

Clayton_Wetter
02-15-2012, 05:52 PM

You mean like Elvis Presley?

Mind if I put in a plug for another Percy Sledge Concert before someone else does?:)

racinred
02-15-2012, 08:22 PM
Duane has got as much right as any so called keyboard wizard on here . Who the hell died and left your ass boss ???????????? The man is doin his job and this is one of many avenues to do it .

mf0521
02-15-2012, 08:35 PM
Duane has got as much right as any so called keyboard wizard on here . Who the hell died and left your ass boss ???????????? The man is doin his job and this is one of many avenues to do it .

Your exactly right, and they have a section specifically for it.
Press release section is designed for all pr stuff

HighMaintenance2007
02-16-2012, 01:11 AM
Okay, I`ll play ...ya drew me out..

Dear Mr 'M'F ...

1. I have already mentioned that I never posted anything about Screven until after someone ELSE had mentioned it.

( ACTUALLY.. I said " opened that line of discovery "..but maybe I overestimated your vocab skills )

You seem to have a thing about beating a dead horse.

As most on here already know, in the past I have deleted stuff back after the event to drop the

threads back to create space for others, but since you chose to go t after me...

I`ll get my money`s worth & just leave it all up there & they can thank you for it .

2. The phone calls w questions & messages for any event contain the same questions that get

covered over& over on the message boards.

Not everyone reads them but it helps reduce the redundancy and opens up time to get other things things done.

HighMaintenance2007
02-16-2012, 01:13 AM
and CLAYTON ' LUMINA' WETTER....

You can catch Ol Percy Sledge March 10 in Rocky Mount NC

w my boys from Stuart Va...Sunset Drive ! LOL !

HighMaintenance2007
02-16-2012, 01:17 AM
and since Mr MF 'dedicated' this thread after ME ...

I might as well adopt it and keep it up here ALL YEAR ! (the boy is a Marketing Genius)

DMG CURRENT ACTIVITIES & SCHEDULES:

PR & Voice of 'CAROLINA CROWN' '$20K MARCH 16-17
LANCASTER SC (TITLE & ASSOCIATE SPONSOR OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE)

PR & Voice of LANCASTER SC SPEEDWAY ( YEAR 58 )

DMG MARKETING:

PROGRAM ADS / BILLBOARDS & SPONSOR CO-ORDINATOR LANCASTER SC SPEEDWAY

REPRESENTING ALI RANDOLPH & OUTTA LUCK BAND:
SUNSET DRIVE HORN BAND with or w/o PERCY SLEDGE:
CHARLEY`S RESTAURANT & NIGHT CLUB GASTONIA NC:

DMG WORK / APPEARANCE / COMMERCIAL SCHEDULE

FEB 17 CHARLOTTE N/HOOD THEATER w DELBERT McCLINTON DMG MKT

FEB 18 BURNSVILLE NC w ALI RANDOLPH & OUTTA LUCK BAND DMG MKT

FEB 19-26 VOLUSIA COUNTY SPEEDWAY BARBERVILLE FLA

MARCH 3 ' AVAILABLE' CALL JILL

MARCH 10 / DAY / CAR SHOW PRACTICE LANCASTER SC SPEEDWAY

MARCH 10 / NIGHT / BELMONT NC w ECW WRESTLING ' RING MASTER'

MAR 17 LANCASTER MOTOR SPEEDWAY 'CAROLINA CROWN' $20K

MAR 23 CHARLEY`S GASTONIA NC w

' GEORGE HATCHER BAND' 'SWEATIN BULLETS' / ' ALMOST FAMOUS'/ ' BLIND MANIFEST '

MAR 24 ' AVAILABLE ' CALL JILL

LANCASTER SC SPEEDWAY 2012 WORKING SCHEDULE :

16-17- LANCASTER SC w CAROLINA CROWN ' $ 20,000 WIN

MARCH 24 'AVAILABLE'

31- LMS Opening Night

April

7-City Chevrolet 50/50-(Bonus Fan Money)/First Points Race

14-CAROLINA CLASH SUPER LATE MODELS

21-Weekly Points Show
28-Hagar Motorsports Vintage Vengeance #1

May

5-City Chevrolet 50/50-(Bonus Fan Money)
12-Pepsi Super Street Shootout
19-Weekly Points Show

MAY 25 POSSIBLE CONCERT @ 'JACKPOT 100' TYLER COUNTY W VA ( PENDING)

26-NDRA Heinz GM Performance Late Model Road Show

June

2-City Chevrolet 50/50-(Bonus Fan Money)
9-Weekly Points Show
16-Deal One Auto Crate Sportsman SummerSlam
23-Weekly Points Show
30-M&M Muffler & Tire Stock 4/Extreme 4 Fest

July

7-City Chevrolet 50/50-(Bonus Fan Money)
14-Cole Vision Vintage Vengeance #2
21-Weekly Points Show
28-Coors Light Hall of Fame 50 NDRA Heinz Performance Late Model Road Show

August 'POPCORN SUTTON FESTIVAL' MAGGIE VALLEY NC

NATIONAL DIRT LATE MODEL HALL of FAME INDUCTION CEREMONY

4-City Chevrolet 50/50-(Bonus Fan Money)
11-Weekly Points Show
18-Cauthen Motors Pure Street "Last Man Standing"
25-Weekly Points Show

September

1-City Chevrolet 50/50-(Bonus Fan Money)
8-Weekly Points Show

15-NDRA Heinz Performance Late Model "Dirt Wars"

22-Weekly Points Show

29-CAROLINA CLASH SUPER LATE MODELS COUNTDOWN to the CUP '

October CHARLIE CRAIG ANNUAL CAR SHOW FOR CANCER FUND

1-Last Race of the Year-(Gut Check Challenge) $1000.00 or Bust/$$$ or points

*SCHEDULE SUBJECT TO CHANGE

NOW BOOKING 2012 FRIDAYS & MID-WEEK DATES-RACING/MUSIC/AUCTIONS

OPEN TO PROMOTE YOUR TUES JULY 3 / WED JULY 4th SPECIAL EVENTS

AVAILABLE FOR ANY & ALL STARTING OCTOBER 1st 2012

SCHEDULE CHANGES AFTER THE DATES ARE SET ARE ON Y O U

JILL MASTERNUNZIO / LICENSED & BONDED BOOKING AGENT
(Binding Contracts & Advance Deposits Required)
HighMaintenance2099@yahoo.com

Cooter Davenport
02-16-2012, 09:03 AM
You mean like Elvis Presley?

Mind if I put in a plug for another Percy Sledge Concert before someone else does?:)

Yep, that's what I meant...just like Elvis....

Tell us what it is you do for the sport Wetter????

mf0521
02-16-2012, 10:30 AM
I never did say you werent good at what you do !
Promoting our sport is a good thing.
This was meant to be fun and that was funny.
Im starting to think I may deserve a percentage................

mf0521
02-16-2012, 11:58 AM
I look forward to you promoting the volusia event.

drtrkr244
02-16-2012, 12:19 PM
Your exactly right, and they have a section specifically for it.
Press release section is designed for all pr stuff

AGREE!!!! You cant get a request any simpler or nicer than that.

BTW, how is the magic man doing, since I see u live in the same town.

Hes a heckuva driver, but i hope he stays out of other peoples cars, unless they have a full containment seat and a hans device.That wreck could have turned out real bad!

mf0521
02-16-2012, 12:47 PM
I actually just read on facebook the doctor has given him the ok to go back at it.
Not sure if he'll be in a SLM at BRP this week.
Ivedent Lloyd and Tyler Ivey will be.

Clayton_Wetter
02-16-2012, 05:16 PM
Yep, that's what I meant...just like Elvis....Tell us what it is you do for the sport Wetter????I offer my expertise analysis of the over all dirt racing picture! Also I have invested thousands of dollars in the sport!:)And you sir??? Besides ragging someone constantly?I'm definately a mover and a shaker too!!:)

Clayton_Wetter
02-16-2012, 05:20 PM
and CLAYTON ' LUMINA' WETTER....You can catch Ol Percy Sledge March 10 in Rocky Mount NC w my boys from Stuart Va...Sunset Drive ! LOL !Hey now, my daughters Lumina is long gone!:)

Dirtman
02-17-2012, 07:27 PM

Give me a break.....if someone decides not to go to a race b/c of someone posting about it on an online forum they weren't going anyway - don't blame DG for your pals not being real racing fans.

While I often tell him 'less is more'.....he has forgot more about dirt racing than most people know.

Give 'em hell DG.

HighMaintenance2007
02-19-2012, 01:40 PM
[QUOTE=HighMaintenance2007;1494706]

{ 1. I have already mentioned that I never posted anything about Screven

UNTIL AFTER after someone ELSE had mentioned it.

( ACTUALLY.. I said " opened that line of discovery "..but maybe I overestimated your vocab skills )

You seem to have a thing about beating a dead horse. }

---SUN 2:40 PM

READING COMPREHENSION IS A GREAT THING

' KEEPS THE SHOE LACES OUT OF YOUR MOUTH ..

btw (hope this isnt distracting)

53 rd SLM OUT SET FAS TIME FRIDAY

Jason ....12 DIMES & change on Delbert Friday
PUH - POW - POW !

mf0521
02-19-2012, 02:51 PM
You have enjoyed this thread I see!

HighMaintenance2007
02-19-2012, 05:37 PM
I never posted anything about Screven

UNTIL AFTER after someone ELSE had mentioned it

mf0521
02-20-2012, 11:54 AM
What I thought was pretty good was how you got 4m to delete every post I had ,even on the waycross thread, but left all of yours,that was pretty good.
I am waiting on your volusia stuff, we are actually on the same team !

Clayton_Wetter
02-20-2012, 03:58 PM
What I thought was pretty good was how you got 4m to delete every post I had ,even on the waycross thread, but left all of yours,that was pretty good.
I am waiting on your volusia stuff, we are actually on the same team !

Real issues get flagged and deleted, sad but true.

HighMaintenance2007
05-30-2012, 02:12 AM
THE PERCY SLEDGE SHOW

June 9, 2012 Chuck Mathena Center Princeton West Virginia

August 11, 2012 Franklin Theatre Franklin Tennessee

September 14, 2012 Washington County Fair Abingdon Virginia

September 15, 2012 USC-L Bundy Auditorium Lancaster SC

:)

JM

mf0521
05-30-2012, 11:23 AM
This thing is actually still going !

Clayton_Wetter
05-30-2012, 03:53 PM
Percy Sledge must have gotten out of the nursing home!!!:)

bigcountry
05-30-2012, 11:44 PM
Percy Sledge must have gotten out of the nursing home!!!:)

Yep he is out. They do have to get someone to take him to the bathroom....He like it to be ole DG, since he does have the sparkiling hair and the soft hands.....

bigcountry
05-30-2012, 11:46 PM
Pleasse tell me you will be at the Sept 14th show.....I PROMISE PROMISE PROMISE to be setting near the front so I can heckle you every chance I get.....I've got friends who will like to join in as well.......

THE PERCY SLEDGE SHOW

June 9, 2012 Chuck Mathena Center Princeton West Virginia

August 11, 2012 Franklin Theatre Franklin Tennessee

September 14, 2012 Washington County Fair Abingdon Virginia

September 15, 2012 USC-L Bundy Auditorium Lancaster SC

:)

JM

HighMaintenance2007
06-03-2012, 09:50 PM
JILL MASTERNUNZIO HAS INFORMED ME THAT I WILL BE @ ABINGTON ......

TRY TO HAVE A LIL MORE CLASS THAN YOU SHOW ON HERE ON HERE..
BTW...
http://www.wvva.com/story/18674649/win-persey-sledge-tickets-on-wvva-news-today#.T8wZvY1Lwpw.facebook

bigcountry
06-04-2012, 08:16 PM
I mo be their....only class I'm gonna show is taking your sparling haired butt to school on heckeling....I have 6 more friends going as well pleasse let ua know if you get to scared to show up, hate to waste my money on a nursing home crooner......by the way any class i show will be far more than you showed the last night you were ever allowed to announce at the gap...

mf0521
07-24-2012, 08:44 PM
I have to officially changed my position on highmaintenance2007.
Was anti now pro !
Had a really good time at Screven this past saturday for the southern nationals.
I have never gone to any track, and for 20 bucks got the circle track, including pit pass,
mud drags, asphault drags and go carts.
Racing was outstanding , even the announcer wasnt half bad !
Even got to see the confederates shoot off a cannon before the feature...........
Anyway, I see why he promotes it, thanks for taking me in the booth to meet Redd,
definately going back again !

HighMaintenance2007
08-07-2012, 11:02 PM
Nice meeting you as well .

Just keepin` it real ...

It Redd wasn`t the greatest ......NOT exactly what you had heard I will guess..

I wouldn`t be there...but I actually left an early rain out ..drove 300 miles

Tilley coudn`t get the mic to work...so i would up takin the show & the net ..

He really needs a tower like the drag strip....he says it coming !

Were supposed to have 3 cannon shots......but Ray Ray rolled the cars.....!!

How bout Miss Rebel Yell?

Thanks again...til next time !

-DMG

mf0521
08-09-2012, 04:48 PM
Dont even need to say she was fine.
I was actually given a hard time over taking a pic with redd and not
getting one with miss rebel yell !
What was I thinking !

HighMaintenance2007
08-14-2012, 10:52 PM
Thanks.

She is a great kid, learns well, & will return to us JAN 19

We think she will continue to learn & grow & will spice thing up for the fans while she polishes her talents.

mf0521
08-15-2012, 11:37 AM
Big weekend at Bubba Raceway Park this weekend, 2 nights of 3000 to win late models and the florida state thunderstock championships......................

HighMaintenance2007
08-21-2012, 01:21 AM
AUG FRI`S WESTMINSTER - SAT`S LANCASTER
AUG TUES 28 T-BONES on LAKE WYLIE w CHRIS COOK..(PRE-BIRTHDAY PARTY)
AUG 31 WESTMINSTER
SEPT 1 LANCASTER
SEPT 2 ( DUANE BIRTHDAY ) TOCCOA GA w SE LLM OR MOUNTAINS @NEW RIVER BLUES FESTIVAL w KING BEES & CHICK ' STOOP DOWN WILLIS'
SEPT 6 LANCASTER 'THURSDAY NITE THUNDER'
FRIDAY SEPT 7 WESTMINSTER
SEPT 8 - SCREVEN Weekly Sat Nite Racing
SEPT 14 WESTMINSTER
SEPT 15 LANCASTER
SEPT 21 WESTMINSTER
SEPT 22 LANCASTER - RAIN & NO PAY FOR THIRD TIME
SEPT 28 WESTMINSTER

SEPT 29 SCREVEN MOTOR SPEEDWAY
OCT 6 SCREVEN MOTOR SPEEDWAY

OCT 12 TRAVEL DAY
OCT 13 BONNIE RAITT SAVANNAH / DMG & RED RAITT PRODUCTIONS

OCT 19 N O T AVAILABLE'

OCT 20 - SCREVEN Weekly Racing

OCT 25- 26 SC COASTAL FAIR w MARSHALL TUCKER BAND & PERCY SLEDGE

OCT 27 GRITS 50 RENT N O T PAID.../ SO,,,SCREVEN MOTOR SPEEDWAY
( NO CONTRACT NEEDED)

OCT 27 4th Annual 'Spook~Trackular with Haunted Hay Ride & ' Bad Justice Band '

NOV 16 - 12th Annual GA State Outlaw Championships Day 1-

$ 3,000 win Super Late Models RENEGADE 4 QUALIFYING

NOV 17 - 12th Annual GA State Outlaw Championships Day 2 -

ULTIMATE $5,000 to WIN SLM
Features $8,000 win 100 LAP Renegade FOUR Battle Royale

AN 5 - SCREVEN MOTOR SPORTS COMPLEX / DRAG RACING KARTS / RACING on DIRT

JAN 6 SANDY BEACHES CRUISE 19 w DELBERT McCLINTON & 20 BANDS on ' USS EURODAM '

JAN 19 - SCREVEN DAY RACING AT SCREVEN / ALL TRACKS RUNNING !

FEB 6 - 9 - 3rd ANNUAL ' WINTER FREEZE '

w WORLD of OUTLAWS & ALL STAR CIRCUIT of CHAMPIONS SPRINTS
NATIONAL LATE MODEL SERIES
FLORIDA MINI-SPRINTS

TONY STEWART LOOKING FOR A REPEAT ?/

DETAILS & FORMATS TBA

FEB 20 Daytona Beach ' Legends Banquet w BILLY SCOTT / DAYTONA RESORT HOTEL

MARCH 2013 SCREVEN MOTOR SPORTS COMPLEX

RAY COOK SOUTHERN NATIONALS ' REBEL YELL 'JULY 20

ALL DATES SUBJECT TO CHANGE / MORE TO BE ADDED

DUANE GOINS / DMG MARKETING
Speedway & Stage Announcing
Race Promotions /Concert Productions
National Dirt Late Model Hall of Fame
Lake Norman NC Since 1984

REPRESENTATION: JILL MASTERNUNZIO LICENSED & BONDED TALENT AGENT

mf0521
12-06-2012, 08:41 PM
Give us the screven run down for the winter freeze !
Cant believe this one is still out there !
Too funny Duane, nearly 8000 hits..............

mf0521
12-28-2012, 12:46 PM
I have to officially changed my position on highmaintenance2007.Was anti now pro !Had a really good time at Screven this past saturday for the southern nationals.I have never gone to any track, and for 20 bucks got the circle track, including pit pass,mud drags, asphault drags and go carts.Racing was outstanding , even the announcer wasnt half bad !Even got to see the confederates shoot off a cannon before the feature...........Anyway, I see why he promotes it, thanks for taking me in the booth to meet Redd,definately going back again !Ill be ready for feb 9

mf0521
01-08-2013, 08:56 PM
Well this thread ,i started, last year at exactly this time,we got into what you could say was a spirited battle, he was pushing screven hard, and I got alittle angry at him working it hard on threads for other events that I felt he was running over you could say. Got pretty interesting ,these guys on 4m were deleting my responsesand giving me warnings, which got me going even more , but in the end, his event was good, the one I went to was good, so that was that. But as fate would have it, in this racing world, I went to screven for the southern nationals, and guess who is announcingthere, imagine that, I went ahead and stopped up at the booth to say hello, met him for the first time, along withRedd and Miss Rebel Yell. That was my first time to Screven, had a great time, and for that event, 20 bucks gotyou mud bogs , asphault drag strip, go carts and the circle track including pits, all going on. And the food, pretty good. So all the crap he was talking then, he was actually right !This things kind of just kept going as a joke you could say, its all kind of funny now ! Lifes too short, smowabp, enjoy yourself !

Destroyer 66
01-09-2013, 05:35 PM
I have a question, are High Maintenance and Superdirt the same person or did they possibly go to the same school to learn how to over promote events?

HighMaintenance2007
01-12-2013, 01:08 AM
SCOREBOARD:

Replies: 54

Views: 9,380

HAPPY NEW YEAR !