PDA

View Full Version : RacingGraphics.com Wraps?

pacman#29
02-20-2012, 08:06 AM
I am thinking of using a racing graphics .com wrap on my mod. What do you think about their print quality?
Do they use a good quailty material? I'm new to wraps so I am looking for advice in this area.
Pricing seems pretty fair. Are there any unexpected charges to look out for?
I am looking for advice from someone that has already used the product to get an honest opinion, not the hype that some sellers would lead you to believe. Needing for input before I place an order and regret it. Thanks

cavemod
02-20-2012, 03:58 PM
I have not used there wraps but have my numbers and lettering from them and it is printed not layered.Its easy to install and had no added cost with my order and fast delivery..The thing I really like about them is there webpage design you can see what your getting but watch the sizes in other words 120" might not be long enough for your particular mod body depending on lengths.

R. Mullins
02-20-2012, 06:28 PM
We got a half wrap and were very pleased. One of the images we ordered was the wrong size but within a few days they sent new ones free of charge. One of the cheapest around. Make sure you watch the video on there website if you have never done one before.

Dirtrunner35
02-20-2012, 09:28 PM
My wrap should be here tomorrow , I'll let you know how it goes.

pacman#29
02-20-2012, 09:29 PM
Cavemod, you say the numbering is printed not layered. Can they print reflective? Because that is what I plan on having for my numbers. If they print reflective, I wonder if it reflects like the manufactured stuff?
I will take actual measurements and allow for some bleed off as the video says.
Thanks for the responses and keep them coming as I plan to order in the next week.

racinggraphics
02-21-2012, 08:40 AM
I am thinking of using a racing graphics .com wrap on my mod. What do you think about their print quality?
Do they use a good quailty material? I'm new to wraps so I am looking for advice in this area.
Pricing seems pretty fair. Are there any unexpected charges to look out for?
I am looking for advice from someone that has already used the product to get an honest opinion, not the hype that some sellers would lead you to believe. Needing for input before I place an order and regret it. Thanks

Just wanted to post some clarifications in here, I know you don't know want vendor hype so just the facts ;)

We use Oracal Air Release vinyl covered in 290 Wrap Laminate, this works well on most cars with simple contours.

All of our wraps are printed 720dpi from extremely high resolution artwork. Even large wraps are clear up close.

We can print or cut anything, if you get basic colors that can be printed we will print it this is mainly because it is printed on air release vinyl which is a lot easier to apply and will typically look perfect with no bubbles when done. If you get reflective, metallic, or fluorescent lettering it will be cut, if you ask for cut we'll cut it. If you mix printed and cut we'll overlay them however it will work.

Our reflective is real reflective vinyl, not printed.

Main thing is sizing, make sure you leave a little extra to bleed off the car and verify sizes before ordering.

Dirtrunner35
02-21-2012, 08:40 PM
Received the wrap yesterday, my brother said it looks great.

Dirtrunner35
02-22-2012, 08:55 PM
Thanks, the wrap does look great, went tonight and looked at it. It was the straight jacket yellow.

Dirtrunner35
02-25-2012, 07:18 PM
Put the wrap on today, looks great.

hpontap
03-06-2012, 04:44 AM
Ive used 3 full wraps from these guys, 2 for my modifieds and 1 on my limited also bought some stuff from their swag line and I have to say that i was pleased with the service, the product and pricing. Tough mayerial and doesnt fade very much at all.
A buddy of mine owns a vinyl graphics machine and he cuts all of my numbers and sponsors because we like to get the wrap on first and then make everything else fit it. As cheap as it is , I always order mine 52" tall to cover the sail panels and well over-sized on length so we can move it around on the car the way we want.
Matter of fact have another full wrap coming from them this week for my new modified.

TFC4
03-06-2012, 07:54 AM
Put the wrap on today, looks great.

Post a pic allready

Dirtrunner35
03-06-2012, 10:13 AM
My brother has the pics, I'll have him do it.

Josh@HPM
03-06-2012, 10:26 AM
I just bought a wrap from them last night. When it gets here, I'll let you know and send you some pics if you want.

Dirtrunner35
03-06-2012, 10:53 AM
Post a pic allready

D o you have a cell, give me the number and he will send pics.

bluemod
03-27-2012, 09:00 PM
we just ordered a wrap today from them for a mod...Hopefully turns out good ill post pics when i get it on

Dirtrunner35
03-28-2012, 08:55 PM
Jeremy cornett on facebook, pics of my car on there