PDA

View Full Version : LOOKING FOR MID- 80's Custom Chassis Dirt Late Model for restoration project

Bodybuilder1
02-20-2012, 11:35 PM
I am looking for a mid 80's Custom Chassis dirt late model or any info on these cars. They were built in Columbus Georgia and won many races with driver's like Freddie Smith behind the wheel. I want to get my hands on one of the cars with the Cant-Lever suspension and I would like to restore it to look like my father's old car he raced in the mid 1980's.

Please if anyone knows any info or where one of these cars could be sitting in the weeds somewhere, I am interested. contact me via email or phone.

Thank You

pj1motorsports@aol.com
302-245-8921

73rocket
02-21-2012, 12:29 AM
Hey bud, I think l may have a friend with one of those cars you are looking for.Ricky Williams has one.His son Richie won the icebowl in the crate class a few years ago with that very car.I can remember Richie joking bout winning in a car that was over 25 years old.I will check with him and see if he wants to part with it.

Bodybuilder1
02-21-2012, 11:42 PM
If he is interested please let me know. If he doesn't want to part with it, ask him if he knows where another car could be found.

Please email me or call.

Thank You,

Mark
pj1motorsports@aol.com
302-245-8921