PDA

View Full Version : AMS Speedweek/Klaudia Chilcoat To Pay $200 For Fast Time

prodirtcar32
02-23-2012, 12:39 PM
February 23, 2012

Appalachian Mountain Speedweek Fast Time Award Doubled to $200 Thanks to Insurance Agent Klaudia Chilcoat.

The Appalachian Mountain Speedweek presented by Harbaugh Amusement, is pleased to announce that Agent Klaudia Chilcoat will once again sponsor the series for the second year in a row. The State Farm agent will step up and double the Fast Time award in this year’s speedweek series for super late models. What had been $100 at each even since the series inception in 2009 has been increased to $200 for each race thanks to Ms. Chilcoat.

“It is great to have Klaudia back involved with us” said Series Director, Jason Clapper. “Her involvement last year, was a breath of fresh air for the sport. Until last year’s series, Klaudia had never been to a dirt late model race and she embraced the sport like no other. She wanted to give back to the drivers and approached us about adding to the Fast Time award. Her involvement is not only great for our speedweek but dirt late model racing in general” added Clapper.

“I’m excited for June” said Klaudia. “Last year it was all very new to me and I was not quite sure what to expect. From the moment I saw my first race I loved it, and could not wait for the following night. Everyone treated us so nice and it was just a great experience. I knew right away I wanted to be involved again this year” added Chilcoat.

Based in Camp Hill, Pennsylvania and representing State Farm Insurance since 1996, Klaudia offers not only auto, home, renters, life, long term care & disability insurance(s) but also a full line of banking & financial services. With her mission being “To help people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected and realize their dreams”, it’s easy to see the great customer service that she offers and expects from her employees. For more information on the great services available, please feel free to give her a call at (717)761-3589 or check out her great interactive web site at www.klaudiachilcoat.com.

2012 Appalachian Mountain Speedweek Sponsors:
Harbaugh Amusement Machine, Inc., American Racer (Lias Tire), Area Auto Racing News, BBI Racing Products, Bernheisel Race Components, Booze Brothers Performance, CenturyLink, DMI/Bulldog Rear Ends, Hoosier Tire Mid-Atlantic, Keizer Aluminum Racing Wheels, Klaudia Chilcoat/State Farm Insurance, K.R.S. Graphics, Lazer Chassis, Mastersbilt by Huey, Pancho’s Racing Products, Rocket Chassis, Schaeffer Oil, Sign Design-Bill Funk/Crow Designs, VP Race Fuels & WRT Speedwerx.

You can keep up with The Appalachian Mountain Speedweek at the Speedweek’s official home on the web at www.lmspeedweek.com.

2012 Speedweek Schedule:
June 1st – Big Diamond Speedway $5,000 to win
June 2nd - Hagerstown Speedway $5,000 to win
June 3rd - Winchester Speedway $5,000 to win
June 4th - Roaring Knob Motorsports Complex $5,000 to win
June 5th - Dog Hollow Speedway $5,000 to win
June 6th - Lincoln Speedway Grinestaff Memorial $7,000 to win

Prepared & distributed by KRS Graphics Motorsports Media