PDA

View Full Version : Modified Chassis Identification Help

Josh@HPM
02-27-2012, 09:14 PM
Hey guys,
I recently picked up a car for this years season. The owner said it was an older Pierce car with a newer front clip. I'm new to mods and looking for any information anyone can provide. If it is indeed a Pierce, from what I can find it's a metric front clip with Nova lowers. Does this chassis look familiar to anyone here? I'm also looking for a baseline setup sheet.

Thanks for any help you can provide!

The pictures of the car are located here : http://s1098.photobucket.com/albums/g380/HorneMotorSports/Dirt%20Modified/

racing24
02-28-2012, 07:04 AM
well from what i have seen it dont look like a pierce car mainly ive never seen a pierce with the double sheer 4bar bracketsand the upper a-arms are the wrong style... it says laser on the back of the rearend you might try getting ahold of them

connor
02-28-2012, 12:13 PM
It aint a peirce he dont be zlink on left.

Josh@HPM
02-28-2012, 12:29 PM
Great info guys. I will try to contact Laser and see what I can find out. Does the front clip appear to be a metric clip with nova lowers?

JustAddDirt
02-28-2012, 01:59 PM
Great info guys. I will try to contact Laser and see what I can find out. Does the front clip appear to be a metric clip with nova lowers?

yes it does

AroundTheWall
02-28-2012, 04:33 PM
That's a laser. They are made in wapakoneta Ohio. Laser chassis.com