PDA

View Full Version : Speedwrapz & Brooks Graphix Join Forces to Better the Racers

prodirtcar32
03-06-2012, 12:24 PM
March 6, 2012

Speedwrapz and Brooks Graphix join forces to offer racers & businesses one stop shopping for all their graphic needs.

Sometimes business can be just like racing, when you see an opening to improve your situation you need to capitalize on it. That is exactly what Speedwrapz owner Dusty Hertzler has done. Earlier this month Dusty and Bryan Brooks made the commitment to each other and aligned their companies together to form one super company that can support their present and future customers by offering a quick turn around and outstanding quality.

“This was something I needed to do” said Hertzler. “It has been an amazing off season for Speedwrapz. We have brought on so many new clients, that the truth of the matter is that we just needed help. I had worked for Bryan in the past and he called me in January to see if I would consider returning to work for him. After numerous conversations it became apparent that joining Bryan would be a great thing, not only for Speedwrapz, but also the racing industry. We were growing so fast, I needed to expand and this allows for that expansion. Bryan is a great printer and offers in-house embroidery. Together we will be able to rely on each other while we compliment each other’s strengths” added Dusty.

Located in New Kingstown, PA, Brooks Graphix has been expanding towards the motorsports industry. The company just took a big step in that direction earlier this year when they were announced as the title sponsor for the 358 Late Models at the famed Williams Grove Speedway for 2012. Coincidently, Williams Grove is just one of many tracks on the East Coast where the Speedwrapz logo appears on many of its competitors cars. Speedwrapz will be the brand used for the racing graphics but will welcome Brooks Sportswear as the apparel provider.

“Dusty brings an amazing amount of talent to the table” says owner Bryan Brooks. “He and I have similar goals & expectations. Moving forward, our goal is to make an impact in the motorsports industry and this will be a win-win situation for both Speedwrapz and Brooks Graphix customers” added Brooks.

Brooks Graphix is centrally located, with easy access at 8 E. Main Street in New Kingstown. For more information on the fine services offered please call the office at (717)697-8275 or call Dusty at (717)574-6380. You can also find them on the web at:
www.brooksgraphix.com (Currently under construction)
www.speedwrapz.com
Be sure to check them both out on Facebook as well.

Prepared & distributed by KRS Graphics Motorsports Media