PDA

View Full Version : north ga speedway

racer99fan
03-17-2012, 01:13 PM
who is all there to day inthe carte class in how all look fast in the carte class

RacedudeGa
03-17-2012, 09:23 PM
wish i hadnt gone... waste of time... the track was junk... whoever made the decision to have practice during the daytime sure doesnt have any sense.. hope its better at nite or they wont last very long... even TST can do a better job (and we know how the track there usually is)... they need to take lesson from whoever prepared the track at GVS for the Bama Bash... daytime & nitetime racing and the track was great both times... also the person on the raceceiver needs to find another job...

badacefaist19
03-18-2012, 07:39 PM
wow. how many times have you went to play day? how many times have you went to a day race? oh and how much does it pay to win on play day?

doesnt matter, ppl are there to shake down their cars. obviously the racing will be better at night time, anybody that has ever watched racing would be able to tell you that.

dirtballer02
03-18-2012, 07:42 PM
Are they running supers this upcoming weekend?

merc123
03-18-2012, 08:11 PM
wish i hadnt gone... waste of time... the track was junk... whoever made the decision to have practice during the daytime sure doesnt have any sense.. hope its better at nite or they wont last very long... even TST can do a better job (and we know how the track there usually is)... they need to take lesson from whoever prepared the track at GVS for the Bama Bash... daytime & nitetime racing and the track was great both times... also the person on the raceceiver needs to find another job...

1. Ever been to Boyd's speedway for a day race? Cabin Fever was no different.

2. The track wasn't bad rough, just dry. If I didn't sweat I would have been dry to from the heat that was beating down.

3. The person on the raceiver wasn't the normal guy on the raceiver. I'm guessing they just asked him to do it for the day to help out.

4. Every track requires different preps. If you think you know how to prep a track why not ask for a job?

5. Just complain about something why don't you...

merc123
03-18-2012, 08:11 PM

I believe so.

drflavio309
03-18-2012, 11:00 PM

Well I will start with this.... I am the one who was on the race ciever, yeah It was my first time, have you ever tried it? if not ... try it sometime, it ain't easy. care to reveal which car you were in? or is that a huge secret? If my efforts on the radio hampered your time at NGS my bad, I am truly sorry, feel free to PM me and I will personally give you your $10.00 back. but I will say this... I will not find another job I have 4 now,.... I was only filling in for the guy who normally does it. it is not and will not be my regular job. ... now who are you and what car were you in?

the dr.

drflavio309
03-18-2012, 11:02 PM

yes Supers will be running this weekend.... hope to see you there..

the dr.

Palehorse
03-19-2012, 02:13 PM
don't take it personal Mitch, looks like every post I looked at from him he was complaining about something

matdaddy
03-19-2012, 02:26 PM
You did a good job. It is not an easy job, just ask Don Jenkins or Larry Payne. Old saying that in order to satisfy the irritated you often irritate the satisfied!

skinnyracer39
03-19-2012, 08:39 PM
yes Supers will be running this weekend.... hope to see you there..

the dr.
you tell them cry baby's just like it is doc !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chrisd4
03-19-2012, 09:57 PM
hehehe well at least they aint complaining bout my burgers hehehe grip grip moun groun bitc# grip lil bity babys didnt no the track post to be the best shape on a playday but to some i guess it should be idk

drflavio309
03-19-2012, 11:02 PM
to those who thought I done a good job, thanks, it is a real pain.....lol

and to the guy who was complaining..... ummm I have not seen a message yet to claim the $10.00.

maybe that tells you something....

Season opens this weekend Come on out and join us at North Ga Speedway!

the dr.

RacedudeGa
03-23-2012, 10:13 AM
i've been on the road making a living so i havent had the chance to get back on here.

i was in a black car with no numbers. Happy to hear that it wasnt the regular guy on raceciever. At the start of last season the track was awesome. This weekend will tell if they can prep the track good or not.

Dr Flavio. You need to remember the posts you made in the past about the track prep @ TST & Rome I sure dont see you telling it like it is when it comes to the track sucking North Ga. Krama's a bitch isnt it?