PDA

View Full Version : SASE/ULTIMATE Super Late Model Series allows American Racer and Hoosier in 2012

FASTRAKPR
03-21-2012, 01:49 PM
The ULTIMATE Super late model series made an astouding move last week in now allowing the American Racer tires along with the Hoosier tires at tour events in 2012. "We had to do something to help some of the teams" said Stan Lester of FASTRAK. "Times are tough out there and as the owner its my responsbility of making our series as affordable as it possibly can be. We think allowing American Racer tires will help people come and race with us that otherwise might not be able to do so".

Tire rule:

Hoosier 1300, 1350, 1600
American Racer 44,48,MD56

First race: Cleveland County Speedway
Lawndale NC. March 24th. $4000 to win.

www.ultimatesupers.com

johnE
03-21-2012, 09:15 PM
When there is no Carolina Clash race this change should add a few entrants to ULTIMATE fields. I wonder with the Clash relatively far away in Fayetteville who might be on AR at Cleveland Co. on Saturday night.

I commend you for making this change. And thanks to Hoosier for not standing in the way.

FASTRAKPR
03-23-2012, 05:31 AM
You are 100% correct. We do need to thank Hoosier for not standing in the way of allowing this to happen. They understand the economy is tough out here. We truly appreciate Hoosier supporting racing and race teams.