PDA

View Full Version : Jeep Van Wormer Ready for Season Opening Doubleheader in Buckeye State this Weekend!

DelphComm
04-12-2012, 07:58 PM
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

April 12, 2012

Jeep Van Wormer Ready for Season Opening Doubleheader in Buckeye State this Weekend!

(PINCONNING, MICHIGAN) Following a long off-season since their $5,000 victory in the annual ‘UMP Nationals’ last October at the Eldora (OH) Speedway, Jeep Van Wormer and the Iron Motorsports team are scheduled to hit the road over the April 13-14 weekend to open up their 2012 campaign in the Buckeye State of Ohio! Jeep will be on the gas tomorrow night at the Moler Raceway Park in Williamsburg, Ohio. The American Late Model Series (ALMS) will roll into MRP on Friday to sanction a $2,000 to win program.

The #55 team will then travel back north to the famed Eldora Speedway in Rossburg, Ohio on Saturday evening for a similar ALMS showdown. A strong contingent of Dirt Late Model drivers is expected to invade the “Big E” on Saturday for the $2,000 to win event. As previously mentioned, Jeep reached victory lane in his last visit to Eldora, as he beat Frank Heckenast, Jr., Jason Feger, Kevin Cole, and Ryan Unzicker to the checkers in the ‘UMP Nationals’ on October 8, 2011. Additional information about the doubleheader weekend can be accessed online at www.molerracewaypark.com and www.eldoraspeedway.com.

“Everyone up here is itching to go racing and I am looking forward to heading to Moler and Eldora this weekend,” Van Wormer said earlier today. “We have been so busy with work over the winter months that we have had to start this year a little later than usual. Our plan for the season is to probably race 20 or 30 times and hopefully win a bunch of races. We have a lot of stuff going on with work and such, so I want to make sure each time that we go to a race this year that we are 100 percent prepared.”

The Iron Motorsports team thanks the following sponsors for their continued and unwavering support: Bayline Fire Protection, Services on Site, Van Wormer Management, Rocket Chassis, Fletcher Made Horsepower, ACPT, All-Pro Cylinder Heads, Allstar Performance, Banshee Graphics, Barnes Oil Systems, Bell Racing, Beyea Headers, Brinn, Inc., BSB Manufacturing, Callies, Complete Battery Source, Delph Communications, Dyer’s Top Rods, Eibach Springs, Exide Technologies, Fine Line Window Tinting, Goodridge Hose & Fittings, Hoosier Racing Tire, Howe Racing Enterprises, J.C. Dubil, Joe Gibbs Driven Racing Oil, Joe's Racing Products, K-B Carburetors, Keyser’s Port City Racing, KRC Power Steering, Lane Automotive, Oakley, Outerwears, Penske Shocks, Peterson Fluid Systems, R2C Performance, Ringers Gloves, Scott Performance Wire, Sweet Mfg., TWM Racing, VP Racing Fuels, Wehrs Machine & Racing Products, Wilwood Engineering, and Wrisco.

To learn more about the Iron Motorsports team, log onto their home on the web located at www.jeepvanwormer.com.

Media Contact: Ryan Delph - Delph Communications
www.delphcommunications.com

onlinetv144
04-13-2012, 09:56 PM
I always like to read. I read everything. I believe it can make me know better about anything. Knowledge is important for all of us.