PDA

View Full Version : FASTRAK City Chevrolet LM Tour heads to Bulls Gap for event 3 of the WORLD TITLE!

FASTRAKPR
04-17-2012, 10:19 AM
The FASTRAK City Chevrolet SE/ME Tour comes to Bulls Gap TN for race 3 of the $250,000 WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP for their only scheduled event there in 2012!

THREE RACES- 3 DIFFERENT WINNERS- WHO WILL WIN NUMBER 4?

The FASTRAK Pro late Model dirt tour will makes it way to Volunteer Speedway this weekend as one of the nation’s premier racing series. In what has proved to be some of the best racing in the country, 3 wide has become a norm for the traveling series much to the delight of the fans everywhere.

David “Hollywood” Smith won the first tour event Friday night at Cleveland County Speedway. Chris “Fergytime” Ferguson won Saturday night at 311 Speedway. Both battles had fierce competition with Smith currently leading the points chase. Smith hasn’t pulled his new car out yet as well. “My 2011 TNT is so good said Smith. I almost hate to give it up. I did practice the car a few laps at CCS a couple of weeks ago and it was actually faster than this car. You know how it is though. You hate to get out of a car that’s working as well as my 2011 TNT is right now”.

Smith will make his way to Volunteer Speedway leading the points, but only by 2 with 69 points as Ferguson right on his rear bumper with 67 points. Then comes Brian Connor 64, Brandon Umberger with 64 (2011 Champion) and Lee Cooper 55. Don’t forget 2011 Rookie of the Year Jordan Dill with 51 even after having an accident in the pits at 311 requiring stitches, but not until the race at 311 was over.

“If any fan has never been to Volunteer Speedway they need to get there” stated Stan Lester of the Series. “Remember the old Bristol everyone was so found of? Well this is the old Bristol on dirt and you will not believe your eyes when you see FASTRAK at Volunteer. No true race fan would ever want to miss this”.

So will there be a 4th different winner of the season for the tour? Come out and see fireworks, fan drawings, 4 wide salute to the fans and much, much more. This is no doubt some of the best racing in this country but in addition FASTRAK truly makes it a fan experience.

www.fastrakracing.com

www.volunteerspeedway.com