PDA

View Full Version : Miley Wins at Lernerville

Kid Roberts
04-20-2012, 10:52 PM
1) Jared Miley
2) Chub Frank
3) Boom Briggs
4) Bump Hedman
5) Tony Musolino <---- Great run for Tony!

There were 28 cars that included: Miley, Frank, Briggs, Bumpy, Valone, Ferree, Garvin Jr, Volpe, Lobb, and Davies.

FutureLegend
04-20-2012, 11:49 PM
Great race. I really expected less cars, but Lernerville never disappoints me.

edavis71
04-21-2012, 02:47 AM
Poor ole Chub cant even win a weekly show

musolino21
04-21-2012, 09:37 AM
1) Jared Miley
2) Chub Frank
3) Boom Briggs
4) Bump Hedman
5) Tony Musolino <---- Great run for Tony!

There were 28 cars that included: Miley, Frank, Briggs, Bumpy, Valone, Ferree, Garvin Jr, Volpe, Lobb, and Davies.

Thanks Kid Roberts... I have to add we won the heat race on used tires we ran at the Stampede last year. haha.

Kid Roberts
04-21-2012, 11:16 AM

It was also the toughest weekly field from here to Illinois.

Josh Bayko
04-21-2012, 11:33 AM

Chub started back a little bit and was knocking on the door the last couple laps, but Miley held him off. It was great run for both guys.

wimpyrox
04-21-2012, 06:44 PM
It was some good racin,for sure.Another lap or 2 and Chubs may have got him,he was runnin the top line and gettin it done. I guess we'll get to check out PPMS's rainout policy tomorrow. Wonder if there will be any guys from Hagerstown stopping by? I doubt it,but what do you guys think ? By the way,great run for Ken Schaltenbrand.He gets everything he can out of that car,the big guys better watch out if he ever gets a big sponsor.

edavis71
04-22-2012, 01:20 AM
I have been a fan of Chub for a long time but lets face it guys he is definately on the downhill slide of his career, JMO

wimpyrox
04-22-2012, 07:59 AM
I'm also a big fan of Chubs,but I have thought the same thing for a few years now.Seems like he can't catch a break.We saw him in that bad wreck at Hagerstown a few years ago,and that's when I thought it started.Then he lost a big sponsor. We cheer for him everytime he runs,talk to him at his trailer if we get a chance.He's a great guy,super classy.Hope he's just in a slump now,and he pulls out of it soon.Good luck Chub.