PDA

View Full Version : Lake Cumberland updates?

robcoautosports
04-22-2012, 08:22 PM
Does anyone have any updates?

wildman17j
04-22-2012, 08:36 PM
The lights won

uptop
04-22-2012, 09:03 PM
really convenient that only the front strecht lights went out. but it was nice to get to load all the stuff in the dark.

robcoautosports
04-22-2012, 09:31 PM
Thanks for the update. How was the fan and car counts?

bleedsbluer2
04-22-2012, 09:55 PM
another two hour venture to see brandon work his magic when he has'nt enough fans to pay a purse and because of his hokus pokus is why he gets fewer fans and drivers than ever to reschedule the entire race after the drivers ran heats and earned starting spots for 3000 grand then reschedule for next week and let other teams compete is wrong for all drivers in attendance if the lights woulnt come on why was the caution lights on the front working along with tower they should be on same breaker we and a few others will just donate our lose to you and wont be back

Tom Tom
04-22-2012, 10:07 PM
Front stretch lights and tower/caution lights are on totally different breakers. I work in tower and you could smell something getting hot in the breaker box. Tried the lights about 4 times for front stretch. They would not come on and the one time they did come on fire shot out of the box and off they went. So before you speak at least know what the heck you are talking about.

bleedsbluer2
04-22-2012, 10:14 PM
Front stretch lights and tower/caution lights are on totally different breakers. I work in tower and you could smell something getting hot in the breaker box. Tried the lights about 4 times for front stretch. They would not come on and the one time they did come on fire shot out of the box and off they went. So before you speak at least know what the heck you are talking about.

you work in tower but yet you was asking earlier on here asking to sell tees if you work in tower why ask on 4m about tees when you should already know this or ask brandon yourself seems my opion is the same as 95% of the people there have a nice night

bleedsbluer2
04-22-2012, 10:15 PM
you work in tower but yet you was asking earlier on here asking to sell tees if you work in tower why ask on 4m about tees when you should already know this or ask brandon yourself seems my opion is the same as 95% of the people there have a nice night

and all he had to do was let us back our haulers to the front wall and use our spot lights on the track

HomerD
04-23-2012, 04:45 PM
another two hour venture to see brandon work his magic when he has'nt enough fans to pay a purse and because of his hokus pokus is why he gets fewer fans and drivers than ever to reschedule the entire race after the drivers ran heats and earned starting spots for 3000 grand then reschedule for next week and let other teams compete is wrong for all drivers in attendance if the lights woulnt come on why was the caution lights on the front working along with tower they should be on same breaker we and a few others will just donate our lose to you and wont be back

let's give him a chance

BHM
04-23-2012, 05:09 PM
heres the deal for anyone concerned or that just wants to be nosey and know we had plenty of people in the stands and in the pits to have a good nite
i wouldnt of guarenteed a purse i couldnt pay and have never cut a purse what so ever reguardless of who was there i knew goin in to a sunday nite race that
it would be slow but i wanted drivers and fans to see a great race including myself it wasnt about the money if it was i (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) sure wouldnt be in the race track
business bc we all know the economy sucks but we still race every weekiend reguardless. My employes in the tower tried several times to get the lights
on in the second breaker box yet it wasnt happeing we had a short in the system then after have a driver by the Name of "KEITH DECKER"that is a
professional electriction come look at are problem he decided there was no way to get the lug which was blown fixed or even find the parts on a sunday nite
I am deeply sorry for all of it but for whoever thinks it was about the money their wrong we had more than what i exspevcted on a sunday nite and tried every
way possible to run it although it just wasnt meant to be thanks for all the understanding people that has supported me and called me today and thanked
me for trying to get us a race in but for the rest of ya their racetracks everywhere find ya one !!!

lazermod3
04-23-2012, 06:08 PM
heres the deal for anyone concerned or that just wants to be nosey and know we had plenty of people in the stands and in the pits to have a good nite
i wouldnt of guarenteed a purse i couldnt pay and have never cut a purse what so ever reguardless of who was there i knew goin in to a sunday nite race that
it would be slow but i wanted drivers and fans to see a great race including myself it wasnt about the money if it was i (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) sure wouldnt be in the race track
business bc we all know the economy sucks but we still race every weekiend reguardless. My employes in the tower tried several times to get the lights
on in the second breaker box yet it wasnt happeing we had a short in the system then after have a driver by the Name of "KEITH DECKER"that is a
professional electriction come look at are problem he decided there was no way to get the lug which was blown fixed or even find the parts on a sunday nite
I am deeply sorry for all of it but for whoever thinks it was about the money their wrong we had more than what i exspevcted on a sunday nite and tried every
way possible to run it although it just wasnt meant to be thanks for all the understanding people that has supported me and called me today and thanked
me for trying to get us a race in but for the rest of ya their racetracks everywhere find ya one !!!

Then Brandon if it wasn't about the money,why did you refuse to refund the monies to the people that cannot return for the rescheduled event.I am talking about the drivers and crew that have made a committal to running another series,IE. THE WORLD OF OUTLAW'S,THE LUCAS OIL SERIES ETC.I would think that it would behoove you to come up with a good gesture on your part to either refund there monies,or let them return at a later date and gain free admission.

robcoautosports
04-23-2012, 08:50 PM
I am not going to comment on the lights, because I have no idea if it was fixable or not and I was not there. My question is why have a complete new show? Just have two features with the returning cars run the feature that they had already made and then run a regular show. It does seem like it is about allowing more cars to come in (more money). I get that a track has to at least break even to stay open, but in some cases you cant win either way. I just don't see why the cars that already made the feature be forced to try and do it again. They supported the track when the other cars did not, why reward the cars that didn't?

lazermod3
04-24-2012, 07:22 AM
I am not going to comment on the lights, because I have no idea if it was fixable or not and I was not there. My question is why have a complete new show? Just have two features with the returning cars run the feature that they had already made and then run a regular show. It does seem like it is about allowing more cars to come in (more money). I get that a track has to at least break even to stay open, but in some cases you cant win either way. I just don't see why the cars that already made the feature be forced to try and do it again. They supported the track when the other cars did not, why reward the cars that didn't?

robcoautosports;It's Simple,and you mentioned it (MORE MONEY!)

deadringer
04-24-2012, 04:13 PM
the guys with the 29 car were absoluteluy hot, someone said they run the woo series and cudnt come back. cant see the harm in given them the rest of the year to use their tickets, but they told my dad they wud never be back, bad deal for them.

BHM
04-24-2012, 04:17 PM
To lazermod 3 thats excactly what i did i guarentee they was not unhappy when lanigans crew and driver left here i understand all sides...
so i allow them to use them at any other date so relize the truth before u speak a lie i wanted the race in
a racer was the one that decided their was no chance of getting electric on that box which controlled lights all over the racetrack not
just the front stretch we tried its all we could do the purse was covered it was a great pit crowd and grandstand count for
a sunday nite i did it for the racers not myself bc we knew chances were against us making money on a sunday nite so
i once again apoligize for any inconvenience and wouldnt mind one bit to send you the bill on the cost to fix are electric problem ? i never said bracelets
could not be used on a later date but this show is april 28th i wish things wouldnt of worked out the way it did

lazermod3
04-24-2012, 04:30 PM
To lazermod 3 thats excactly what i did i guarentee they was not unhappy when lanigans crew and driver left here i understand all sides...
so i allow them to use them at any other date so relize the truth before u speak a lie i wanted the race in
a racer was the one that decided their was no chance of getting electric on that box which controlled lights all over the racetrack not
just the front stretch we tried its all we could do the purse was covered it was a great pit crowd and grandstand count for
a sunday nite i did it for the racers not myself bc we knew chances were against us making money on a sunday nite so
i once again apoligize for any inconvenience and wouldnt mind one bit to send you the bill on the cost to fix are electric problem ? i never said bracelets
could not be used on a later date but this show is april 28th i wish things wouldnt of worked out the way it did

BHM;If the pit passes,or bracelet's as you put it can be used at any time during the 2012 racing season,that may shed some different light on the situation.

I don't think the racer,or racers are responsible for the normal maintance associated with a race track,DO YOU?Remember,Brandon without the racer,and it's fans, you have nothing but a dirt farm.

dirtwarrior
04-24-2012, 09:36 PM
I thank brandon and crew are doing a great job

HighMaintenance2007
04-25-2012, 01:53 AM
Don`t beat the man up over $30 or whatever.

Nobody is going to be satisfied in a case like this & there is no way to be 100% fair to all.

Brandon Hardgrove is very much deserving of a mulligan in this case.

deadringer
04-25-2012, 06:45 AM
can the armbands be used anytime this year?

lazermod3
04-25-2012, 09:08 AM
Don`t beat the man up over $30 or whatever.

Nobody is going to be satisfied in a case like this & there is no way to be 100% fair to all.

Brandon Hardgrove is very much deserving of a mulligan in this case.

We arn't trying to beat him up,all we would want is for Brandon to be fair.Now for him to announce that the armbands can be used at another event,is a great gesture on his part.

Now!for the mulligan,maby some(Mulligan Stew!)

BHM
04-25-2012, 11:44 AM
it has been announced the armbands can be used anytime this year we just said that show is on the 28th !!!!!!!!

deadringer
04-25-2012, 04:19 PM
thank u brandon, we got into this last year and u let us use them anytime during the year, thankfully its the same this year, cant be more fair than that.

lazermod3
04-25-2012, 07:21 PM
it has been announced the armbands can be used anytime this year we just said that show is on the 28th !!!!!!!!

Again early on there is a misunderstanding,Brandon,that is more that fair.Thank you:

luv racin
04-27-2012, 10:01 AM
i agree that Brandon is doing a great job at lc. The track has great racing, great track prep, and a big show with 10k to win later this year. last years race was great and looking forward to it again this year. he has never missed a payoff or cut it since he took over the track. keep up the good work Brandon and prove all the doubters wrong.

HomerD
04-27-2012, 07:10 PM
it is going to rain tomorrow. are you gonna race?