PDA

View Full Version : WELSHAN HANDLES AX..... DEJA VU WITH SPOOKY 6th VICTORY at CLEVELAND

Steve Hixson
04-29-2012, 10:57 AM
WELSHAN HANDLES AX..... DEJA VU WITH SPOOKY 6th VICTORY at CLEVELAND

Cleveland, TN (4/28/12) --- Deja vu??? Well kinda... Certainly Jason Welshan of Maryville, Tennessee and the FLYIN' WELSHAN BRIGADE must be having this "experience of a current situation, even though the exact circumstances of a prior encounter" since the worn green/black #29 Hidden Hollow Motorsports car dubbed "Spooky" has racked up "back to back to back to back" victories in the past two weeks. Saturday night Welshan in his "B&M Concrete, Competition Racing Equipment, Ronald Sexton Construction, Centerline Construction, Bearden Oil, Hicks & Law Insurance, Jon's Golf-Carts, Smith's Auto Repair, Schenfeld Headers, Stealth Racing Carburators, Outlaw Graphix, Harrison Concrete, Bob Cat of Knoxville/Chattanooga, The Half-Barrel, Bearden Fieldhouse, Shorty Shocks Service, Mighty Muffler, Bakers Transmission" sponsored MasterSbilt / Bill Bunch powered Cindy & Roger Kerr, Gary Rolfe owned machine took another flag to flag 30 lap Late Model feature as the 2012 FULL THROTTLE Points began at Cleveland Speedway. Welshan had to shake off Fast Qualifier Jimmy Elliott at the start and then keep, previous winner The Ax Kevin Gibson from chopping an end to his winning streak that stands at 4 in-a-row and 6 overall this season. Unfortunately for Elliott the night wouldn't end like it began as Jimmy "J" and "The Big Red Machines" Brian Pritchard would crash and collect Jerry Coffman. Behind Gibson was former Track Champion Lil' John Ownbey, The Man in Black James Gamble and Tanner Works. "I get real fired-up when the team is like this... Makes me get-up on the wheel and drive even harder" stated Welshan after the race. Fans wishing to follow the team, can look up Jason Welshan Racing on the social media web-site FACEBOOK and send him a friends request.

Results: 4/28/12
LLM/Crate: 1. Jason Welshan #29, 2. Kevin Gibson #M45, 3. John Owenby #33, 4. James Gamble #76, 5. Tanner Works #68,
6. Andy Pickelsimer #48, 7. Jarrett Choatte #31, 8. Michael Arp #75, 9. Brian Pritchard #3, 10. Jimmy Elliott #J39, 11. Jerry Coffman #30,
12. Mitchell Stanley #1, 13. Craig Burrows #23, 14. Phillip Nichols #33, 15. Bobby Doss #28, 16. Booger Brooks #74, 17. Justin Litchford #4, 18. Jamie Perry #T21, 19. Brandon Gray #B12, DNS: Tyler Adams #747

stevo
04-29-2012, 03:18 PM
Was the 3 car that wrecked Elliott passing him or was Elliott passing him. sure did tear Elliott up!

JoeDirt
04-29-2012, 03:28 PM
The 39 was passing the 3 back and drove in way to hard going into 1.

acetone
04-29-2012, 06:20 PM
Was the 3 car that wrecked Elliott passing him or was Elliott passing him. sure did tear Elliott up!how can you say the 3 wrecked the thirty nine?

stevo
04-30-2012, 04:45 PM
Not in turn one on straight didn't 3 turn into his rr quarter and send him into the wall ?

CLICK1
04-30-2012, 09:33 PM
Steve, This has nothing to do with race. We heard at North Georgia Sat. night that you were having some medical problems, and all of us with the #1 team of Trig Parris wanted to wish you the best. Hope everything goes well with you.

acetone
04-30-2012, 10:09 PM
Not in turn one on straight didn't 3 turn into his rr quarter and send him into the wall ?didnt see it

ga racer
05-01-2012, 06:03 AM
go to youtube and type in j39 at cleveland speedway

Steve Hixson
05-01-2012, 11:11 AM
Thk U - TEAM TRIG

tons of folks have sent me well wishes... I am on the road to recovery

My right leg was amputated (BELOW THE KNEE) due to my uncontrolled diabeties

since 3/19/12 I've lost about 120lbs and I am on a very strict diabetic diet

I am rehabbing and relearning life with one leg

My prostetic could be ready in 6-8wks... Meaning I could be back on my feet and working normal very soon

ThX Again
and go get them checkers

BiG STEVE
aka, NoT As BiG As I Once WaS STEVE

B_K
05-01-2012, 07:31 PM
Hope things improve for you Steve. Watched my grandmother take four shots a day when she was alive, and know how much of a struggle it is sometimes. Good luck in recovery.