PDA

View Full Version : Kankakee results?

midwestmike8
05-04-2012, 11:46 PM
Any results yet?

nathans1012
05-05-2012, 02:29 AM
Kevin Weaver WON over Mike Spatola, Steve Dimmick, Aaron Ricketts, & Torrin Mettill. Spatola cause a huge pile up on lap 15 as Jay Morris was trying to pass him on the high-side going into turn 3 Mike went low with out bearly lifting going ballz out and slid up into Morris. That wreck also involved Rusty Schlenk & a couple of other cars. I have to say after seeing that b.s. when he knew he there was a car on the out side of him. I have lost some respect for Mike after that crap driving way over his head in turns 3 & 4.

pierceFAN
05-05-2012, 05:36 AM
Kevin Weaver WON over Mike Spatola, Steve Dimmick, Aaron Ricketts, & Torrin Mettill. Spatola cause a huge pile up on lap 15 as Jay Morris was trying to pass him on the high-side going into turn 3 Mike went low with out bearly lifting going ballz out and slid up into Morris. That wreck also involved Rusty Schlenk & a couple of other cars. I have to say after seeing that b.s. when he knew he there was a car on the out side of him. I have lost some respect for Mike after that crap driving way over his head in turns 3 & 4.

how many times have you seen him do this? i'd say not very many....so he has 1 bone head move and you boot him? lol...tuff crowd

Jet Jockey
05-05-2012, 07:46 AM
Congrats to Kevin for getting the win in one of Jay Morris's Pierce cars.

pipeliner
05-05-2012, 11:51 AM
It's always good to hear that the Flatland Flash has won.

glnrcg
05-05-2012, 01:11 PM
It's always good to hear that the Flatland Flash has won.

Ill second that!!!!!!

nathans1012
05-06-2012, 12:29 AM
how many times have you seen him do this? i'd say not very many....so he has 1 bone head move and you boot him? lol...tuff crowd

Actually I've seen it from him a few times over the years he's been racing!