PDA

View Full Version : Cleveland SAS Race Tonight

Egoracing
05-12-2012, 04:18 PM
Any one going to be able to post updates?

jog49
05-12-2012, 10:42 PM
Winner was Skip Arp.

CLICK1
05-13-2012, 01:38 AM
Another slick track? Where are all the people who know how to prep a track? How about all the destruction in the limited class tonite? Who's got the stop watch? I thought Cleveland had transponders for qualifying?

acetone
05-13-2012, 08:26 AM
Another slick track? Where are all the people who know how to prep a track? How about all the destruction in the limited class tonite? Who's got the stop watch? I thought Cleveland had transponders for qualifying?do you go to every post and complain. saw you griping about sugar creek. your just a troll. wrecks happen, maybe transponders had issues, turned timing light on after started the qualyfing. hasnt rained here in a month and been sunny and windy. i see them watering the track everyday. climb back into your hole and stay far away. transponders are used when late model shows come to town, thats it. get your facts straight.

DRIVETHEDIRT
05-13-2012, 11:59 PM
Another slick track? Where are all the people who know how to prep a track? How about all the destruction in the limited class tonite? Who's got the stop watch? I thought Cleveland had transponders for qualifying?

I think you are on to something. Hope the truth comes out in the end.