PDA

View Full Version : The wonderful rock speedway

dino70
05-13-2012, 12:39 PM
Attention to all!!! As many of you know there has been many changes to the rock this year. Starting with new manager under promoter Rick Jones, Danny Wilson. The year the started as a kick off great number of people but a short lack of cars. Last night was the rocks second race of the year (5-12-12). I think it's back to what it was or isn't. The races started as normal. Hot laps then heats. Features came and the street stocks was up first. Race finished with Jimmy Isner as the winner. Once race was over. The # 23 of Jimmy Isner came to the front stretch for fans. Then was to report to tech area for inspection. The 23 car was pulled to the end of pit exit onto the raceway(turn 1) the car sat there for the rest of the night and was never taken for tech. I my self heard he didn't wanted it teched until races was over due to dust...... Since I have been a loyal fan of this race track I find this odd. Never before was any other driver given the chance too pick when their car was teched. SO SOMETHING SOUNDS FISHY TO ME.............HAVE THE INMATES TAKEN OVER THE ASYLUM.

Redrocket142
05-13-2012, 01:18 PM
Thats funny that you should mention that. I've heard the rules in that classed changed for him (23). So what's that go to show you. I guess if you cry to the promotor you get what you want there. Well that's ok by me guess they don't want my money every week of that's how they wanna play. The rule change was for spoilers on there cars. Notice the winner had one. So I guess it's a rocky joke now.