PDA

View Full Version : Screven Motor Speedway Third Annual ' Winter Freeze ' / Feb 7 - 8 - 9 2013

HighMaintenance2007
05-16-2012, 01:53 PM
FEB 7 - 8 - 9 2013 / THIRD ANNUAL ' WINTER FREEZE '

SCREVEN - MOTOR - SPEEDWAY - @SYLVANIA GA.

410 WINGED OUTLAW SPRINTS on THURS Feb 7th (sanction - format tba)

TWO COMPLETE WoO SUPER LATE MODEL EVENTS :

FRI Feb 8th $8,000 to Win / WoO SAT Feb 9th $10,000 to Win

RACING THURS - SAT

SPRINTS & SUPERS WILL PRACTICE WED Feb 6th

More Information & details tba

Prepared for DMG Mkt by Jill Masternunzio

After repairing the Screven Motor Speedway facility lighting system, t

he track is now set to open for the 2012 season on May 19, 2012.

Screven Motor Speedway season opener set for May 19, 2012 with racing in the following divisions:

SMS Late Models, Limited Sportsman, Renegade 4's (with new payout of $300 to win),

plus a $1500 to win Southern Outlaw Super Street event, and the Florida and Georgia Mini Sprints.

Come and join us for the first event of 2012 !

SAVANNAH RIVER DRAGWAY IS OPEN !

SEE US ON FACEBOOK

--JAMES ' BIGG REDD ' GRIFFIN

www.screvenmotorspeedway.com

JLS65
05-16-2012, 11:05 PM
Lord willing, it wont live up to its name like this year. I even overheard Canadians complaining how cold it was

statesboroblues
05-17-2012, 08:44 AM
Redd other tracks can't say you put a race on top of theirs now. Way to get it out there early so MAYBE other tracks won't put super late races on top of eack other.

latemodel28d
05-17-2012, 11:42 AM
Lord willing, it wont live up to its name like this year. I even overheard Canadians complaining how cold it was

it wouldnt of been so bad if the wind wasnt blowing, if i rememer correctly it was nice the 1st weekemd of feb so hopefully it will be nice again 1st weekend of feb next year

dirtfan2757
05-17-2012, 04:46 PM
Redd other tracks can't say you put a race on top of theirs now. Way to get it out there early so MAYBE other tracks won't put super late races on top of eack other.

Actually, GIS had on their site awhile back that they would be having a Superbowl next year a couple of months ago but it is no longer on their site. Regardless, it would be hard to match redd's lineup.

And I can tell you that that weekend this past year was the one and only cold weekend we had in what was the hottest winter our area has had in years. Had it been the next weekend it would have been 70.