PDA

View Full Version : Thanks

flattop
05-20-2012, 12:25 PM
I would like to thank Dirt2 for his help the last two weeks. He gave us a setup that took us to the win. If he ever gives you any advice take it u wont be sorry. Thanks again! Flattop

DaveBauerSS6
05-20-2012, 06:42 PM
So how did you correct it??

DaveBauerSS6
05-31-2012, 10:19 PM
So flattop; what was the answer? You get on here and ask for help, Pm dirty2, and now no reply.
Make some time and let us know .
And PM dirty2 and suggest he get his own web site and PM everyone.

billy5
06-01-2012, 02:26 AM
it is as a secret..

dirt2
06-01-2012, 09:10 AM
So how did you correct it??

He did what i suggested.
dirt2

dirt2
06-01-2012, 09:31 AM
So flattop; what was the answer? You get on here and ask for help, Pm dirty2, and now no reply.
Make some time and let us know .
And PM dirty2 and suggest he get his own web site and PM everyone.

I have been on here a long time under another user name. It got to where when i
gave advise on setups i got a lot of flack & some smart mouthing from a lot of guys.
When people need help they should listen more than mouth off.When people doesn't
know that a stock chassis can have a below ground roll center or how to correct it or
how to do a corrected front suspension to get proper camber gain & correct bumpsteer
they should listen & learn. When someone makes post like you did i just pity the person
because i know that person is just to dense to learn. If you needed help i would have offered
to do what i could. I just don't have a lot of time to send back & forth on here .
Have a good day & safe racing.

dirt2
Ground Effect Suspension

DaveBauerSS6
06-01-2012, 03:58 PM
The forum is to learn and exchange ideas. So I'm offering ideas and just want to find out what solved his problem. You say you are thin skinned don't have a lot of time. What dose the answer have to do with that?
You don't need to pity me. I field several cars of my own. I am paid to build, and crew for several classes on other cars. I enjoy helping others. And for the most part all appreciate my help. I know alot of wins would not happened without me. BUT, I just finished attending the Brooks/ Shaw class and plan on attending again this winter. I plan on attending the Racewise class when its scheduled this winter. My point is I do well and will always continue to learn.
If you are that good, you are not helping out the majority by the PM. Good for flattop for the success and he has a good connection now. But, whats the problem with the answer? You must have been right.
Maybe one day you can solve a problem for me. You will get credit for it, but I would still post it.
Thanks for your reply and have a good one.
Dave

DaveBauerSS6
06-01-2012, 04:02 PM
BTW I won a main event with the upper left ball joint broke in two. And I am anal about records, setup and scaling.

brim98
06-03-2012, 06:34 PM
NEED HELP WITH SETUP ON A METRIC, CAR ISN'T TRANSFERING WEIGHT TO REAR HAVING TO PEDDLE CAR AROUND TURN. LF - 900/10 PSI, RF - 800/14 PSI , LR- 200/8 PSI , RR - 175/16 PSI. 200 LBS R/BITE. ALSO HAVE TRIED LF- 1000,RF 1200, REAR SAME. 3250lb L/R - SHOCK TRAVEL 1 " R/R S/T- 1.5" 93 SHOCKS 13 " SPRINGS REAR 9.5 " FRONT
COMP. IS KILLING ME GETTING THRU AND OFF OF TURNS. DRY/SLICK MAIN'S 20 LAPS. HEAT RACE CAR HAS SOME GRIPP / MAIN NO GRIPP I'M NOT ADVANCING IN THE MAIN'S JUST HOLDING ON. ANY HELP I REALLY APPRECIATE IT. TIGHT LIPPED PEOPLE AT MY TRACK. THANKS BRIAN brim98@gmail.com

I have been on here a long time under another user name. It gotLF to where when i
gave advise on setups i got a lot of flack & some smart mouthing from a lot of guys.
When people need help they should listen more than mouth off.When people doesn't
know that a stock chassis can have a below ground roll center or how to correct it or
how to do a corrected front suspension to get proper camber gain & correct bumpsteer
they should listen & learn. When someone makes post like you did i just pity the person
because i know that person is just to dense to learn. If you needed help i would have offered
to do what i could. I just don't have a lot of time to send back & forth on here .
Have a good day & safe racing.

dirt2
Ground Effect Suspension