PDA

View Full Version : Dry Sump pumps

mudderfudder
05-27-2012, 08:36 AM
Im in the marked for a new oil pump and am kind of new with the dry sump systems any ways. I have a peterson 5 stage now that is about 7-8 years old and was told they can not get parts any more for it and it needs repairing. What is everyones recomondations for a new 5 stage pump?

Thanks in advance!

AmickRacing
05-27-2012, 10:50 AM
http://www.wulffpumps.com/

Give this place a call. I sent in my old grinder (also known as a pump that's pumped too much metal lol), he told me it was beyond repair and got me hooked up with one of his pumps at a very reasonable price.

I've called him twice with minor problems (all user related) and he's been great to work with, and the man knows more about pumps than anyone I've ever talked to.

mudderfudder
05-27-2012, 10:53 AM
yeah he has my pump now but either dont answer or wont call back when he tells me that he will

perfconn
05-27-2012, 11:55 AM
Never had a communication problem with Edd.He has even answered his cell from the racetrack when I've called.

grt74
05-28-2012, 03:35 AM
i agree wulff pumps hands down we had a problem one time when we were new to the dry sump system and he walked me through it (i had to call 2 or three times thought he might get tired of me calling but he said that he was glad to help instead of me getting it wrong and trashing a motor)super nice people always has time to help,cant say that about everyone in the racing industry

mudderfudder
05-28-2012, 11:56 AM
dont get me wrong, im not trying to cut wulff down or run his name through the mud. I was just looking for a little more insite. Thanks for your response everyone.

sj valley dave
05-28-2012, 01:41 PM
Likewise...We have used Ed for our pump. Been very reasonable and very helpful. We actually run one of his pumps...Just keep trying the phone...He is really busy and if he hears the phone, he will answer...One of his problems is that he stays on the phone with a customer for awhile to make sure the questions are answered!! LOL Good guy