PDA

View Full Version : L.M. Speedweek Names Speedwrapz the Official Series Apparel Provider

prodirtcar32
05-28-2012, 03:27 PM
May 28, 2012

The Appalachian Mountain Speedweek Presented by Harbaugh Amusement is pleased to Announce Speedwrapz as the Official Apparel Provider for the Speedweek.

Speedwrapz, based out of New Bloomfield Pennsylvania, is one of the leading motorsports apparel & design companies on the east coast. Speedwrapz representatives will be set up to sell Apparel at all 6 speedways this year and will offer 3 different styles of Speedweek shirts. (2012 Designs may be viewed on the speedweeks web site at www.lmspeedweek.com) Speedwrapz will offer Appalachian Mountain Speedweek event shirts for men, women & children. They will also be selling T-Shirts for Speedwrapz drivers such as Nick (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)son, Jamie Lathroum and Colbey Frye, along with MBH Race Cars, KRS Graphics and others. They will also offer styles of the new Moonshine Apparel line of clothing for purchase.

"I am really looking forward to it" said Speedwrapz owner Dusty Hertzler. "When K.R.S. Graphic's Kurt Smith contacted me to help take some pressure off him while he puts on the series, it didn't take long to realize that it is a win/win situation for both the series and myself. We are really looking forward to it. The Series will be helping out by selling Speedweek apparel in the Pits at the Speedweek trailer, so that everyone will have easy access to the Speedweek event merchandise. We are still working on it, but also hope to be able to offer purchase by Credit Card if needed" added Hertzler.

"It is a relief to be able to turn the speedweek apparel over to someone like Dusty" said Speedweek co-owner, Kurt Smith. "Running and planning for this week is pretty much an all year deal. In the past I have handled the design and apparel sales myself and I was just stretched a little to thin. Dusty, Amy & Staff offer outstanding customer service and Dusty has done a great job on the design and has used my input throughout the whole process. His finished product is really good looking" added Smith

For more information on Speedwrapz, give them a call at 717-574-6380 or visit them on the web at speedwrapz.com

2012 Appalachian Mountain Speedweek Sponsors:
Harbaugh Amusement Machine, Inc., American Racer (Lias Tire), Area Auto Racing News, Bernheisel Race Components, Booze Brothers Performance, CenturyLink, DMI/Bulldog Rear Ends, Hoosier Tire Mid-Atlantic, Keizer Aluminum Racing Wheels, Klaudia Chilcoat/State Farm Insurance, K.R.S. Graphics, Lazer Chassis, Mastersbilt by Huey, Pancho’s Racing Products, Rocket Chassis, Schaeffer Oil, Sign Design-Bill Funk/Crow Design, VP Race Fuels & WRT Speedwerx.

You can keep up with The Appalachian Mountain Speedweek at the Speedweek’s official home on the web at www.lmspeedweek.com.

2012 Speedweek Schedule:
June 1st – Big Diamond Speedway $5,000 to win
June 2nd - Hagerstown Speedway $5,000 to win
June 3rd - Winchester Speedway $5,000 to win
June 4th - Roaring Knob Motorsports Complex $5,000 to win
June 5th - Dog Hollow Speedway $5,000 to win
June 6th - Lincoln Speedway Grinestaff Memorial $7,000 to win

Prepared & distributed by KRS Graphics Motorsports Media