PDA

View Full Version : Booper Bare to race partial Speedweek for Harbaugh Team

prodirtcar32
05-30-2012, 02:22 PM
May 30, 2012

Booper Bare to Race Partial Appalachian Mountain Speedweek Schedule for Harbaugh Motorsports.

Booper Bare Racing is honored to announce that Booper will be driving a partial Appalachian Mountain Speedweek schedule for Martinsburg, West Virginia’s, Harbaugh Motorsports.

Plans are to have regular team driver Duane Harbaugh and Booper splitting the 6 race series with each driver entering 3 events, behind the wheel of the Bob & Diane Harbaugh owned #87. Duane will wheel the powerful MBH/RoushYates mount at Big Diamond, Hagerstown & Winchester, with Booper in the car for the Roaring Knob, Dog Hollow & Lincoln shows.

“I am honored to be asked to drive their car” said Booper, from his Rockbridge Baths, Virginia, race shop. “It meant a lot that not only Bob called, but Duane also called himself. It is tough to ask another driver to race your equipment. I have gotten to know the Harbaughs, over the past few months and they are just really super people. Their head mechanic (Steve) spent a lot of years working for me and I am real comfortable in Huey’s cars, so I am really excited. I want to thank not only Bob, Diane & Duane for this opportunity, but also all the sponsors on the #87. I am going to go out and do the best job I can for all involved. I plan to be present at all the shows so I can help out the team with anything needed” added Bare.

“When we found out Booper still didn’t have a ride, we all got together and offered it to him” said owner, Bob Harbaugh. He goes real well in Huey’s cars so it should be a good fit. We have gotten to know Booper and we really think he is a good guy. We are all looking to have a good week” added Harbaugh.

Booper would like to thank all of Duane’s sponsors for this great opportunity:
Harbaugh Amusement Machine, Inc., Ajax Amusement Machines Inc., Dry Dock Pub, BJ’s Custom Creations, HTMA/Hoosier Racing Tires, Braille Battery, The Station Bar & Grill, RoushYates Racing Engines, Mastersbilt by Huey, TJ’s Place, Sign Design-Bill Funk, Integra Shocks & K.R.S. Graphics Motorsports Media.

Harbaugh Motorsports Speedweek Schedule:
June 1st – Big Diamond Speedway
June 2nd – Hagerstown Speedway
June 3rd – Winchester Speedway
June 4th – Roaring Knob Motorsports Complex
June 5th – Dog Hollow Speedway
June 6th - Lincoln Speedway

Prepared & distributed by KRS Graphics Motorsports Media