PDA

View Full Version : Where was the dalton bad boy craig reece this weekend

dirt dober
06-03-2012, 09:37 PM
I was out of town this weekend and was just catching up on some race result and didn't see the DALTON BADBOY as they call him. there was a big race at Boyds speedway a Nesmith Touring series race paying $2000 to win, but NO BAD BOY! of couse Jeff Smith was the big winner there a DALTON Local, and then we look at Dixie Speedway Results and the BAD BOY with his legal motor for the first time in over a month, is where, thats right in the back, I was told that he hit everyone on the track but the flagman, and guess what he was running for $300 to win, and another Dalton local came from the back to win there too. (ALAN GREEN), and not to mention there was a $1200 to win race 10 minutes from the DALTON BAD BOY house at North Ga Speedway and yeah Jeff Smith winner again. I love racing and before you call yourself the DALTON BADBOY you may want to beat the real BADBOYS of the Dalton Area ( JEFF SMITH, ALAN GREEN, CHIP BRINDLE, AARON RIDLEY) just to name a few.

Skinny64
06-04-2012, 09:06 AM
Huge Jeff Smith and Alan Green fans. Two of the best guys you will ever meet. We have parked beside them every time we have been to Dixie and they have always spoke to us like we have known them for years. If we have problems they were the first to ask, Hey guys you need anything (thanks to ya'll for that). I get a kick out of watching them out run those (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) "Crapital" race cars!!!!

ga racer
06-04-2012, 09:30 AM
when he first came on the scene he was the teenage driving sensation lol

merc123
06-04-2012, 12:53 PM
I was out of town this weekend and was just catching up on some race result and didn't see the DALTON BADBOY as they call him. there was a big race at Boyds speedway a Nesmith Touring series race paying $2000 to win, but NO BAD BOY! of couse Jeff Smith was the big winner there a DALTON Local, and then we look at Dixie Speedway Results and the BAD BOY with his legal motor for the first time in over a month, is where, thats right in the back, I was told that he hit everyone on the track but the flagman, and guess what he was running for $300 to win, and another Dalton local came from the back to win there too. (ALAN GREEN), and not to mention there was a $1200 to win race 10 minutes from the DALTON BAD BOY house at North Ga Speedway and yeah Jeff Smith winner again. I love racing and before you call yourself the DALTON BADBOY you may want to beat the real BADBOYS of the Dalton Area ( JEFF SMITH, ALAN GREEN, CHIP BRINDLE, AARON RIDLEY) just to name a few.

A lot of crate cars didn't run the NGS race because they put limiteds and crates together.

drflavio309
06-04-2012, 06:15 PM
and where does Chip and Allen Green run? dixie..... .....

B_K
06-04-2012, 07:48 PM
Chip drives for the Buster Goss team which has historically always ran Dixie and Rome. They're good folks. People get used to going other places when you never know when a place might be open or not.