PDA

View Full Version : brownstown,ind summer nat's

dwalden
06-10-2012, 04:47 PM
how many cars do you think will show? any big hitters stay around from the dream and stop back by? and should be a tacky and heavey track with 1 to 2 inches of rain in the forcast for monday and tuesday. and who do you think will win??? i say o'neal keeps the cash here in indiana. whats your thoughts

nathans1012
06-10-2012, 04:53 PM
how many cars do you think will show? any big hitters stay around from the dream and stop back by? and should be a tacky and heavey track with 1 to 2 inches of rain in the forcast for monday and tuesday. and who do you think will win??? i say o'neal keeps the cash here in indiana. whats your thoughts

Don O'Neals website schedule has Brownstown, Kankakee, Cedar Lake, Wilmot, Spoon River, & Highland on it for the first 7 races.

Steve Casebolt has Browstown list on his website as well.

hugeonealfan71
06-11-2012, 07:06 AM
joyce moyer told me that billy would b there also.

filthy_mutt
06-11-2012, 10:40 AM
with casebolt starting his season so late and being competitive in the few races he has ran. seems like if he wanted to run the whole hell tour. he would be a contender with his fresh equipment. but who knows if he even wants too. but to me it makes alot of sense.

lb_sa
06-11-2012, 10:52 AM
Moyer, O'Neal, Babb, Casebolt, Erb, Feger all confirmed. Pretty solid six right there!

the_chief_t3g
06-11-2012, 11:47 AM
Not sure if casey stuck around but he usually runs pretty well at Brownstown. If his rig is in Whiteland, he will be there.

lb_sa
06-11-2012, 12:50 PM
I'm sure James, Jewell, Neat, Unzicker, Spatola, Robinson, Sheppard, Korte, Jameson, Stapleton, Moyer Jr, Pierce, Ratliff, etc will all most likely be there.

bleedsbluer2
06-11-2012, 01:59 PM
both neats should be there michael chilton,dillon white,jason riggs,kevin cole,terry english,tanner english just to name a few i say car count in mid 50s with around 30 to 35 mods should be a great show