PDA

View Full Version : bs @ cleveland speedway

ga.dirt66
06-17-2012, 05:39 PM
Im not a fan of any of the drivers that were involved in the fights at Cleveland, I just want to post my opinion of how it was handled. I was not at the track but saw on facebook the fight between Pritchard and Elliot, but would like to say i cant believe 3 track officials would stand back, (one being a brother of one of the fighters), would let this take place in front of fans (most being children), and taking a chance on one of the drivers getting seriously hurt or possibly killed. Shame on the track, the officials, and Bradley Co. police dept. I think the track should be shut down for a few weeks, due to the seriousness of this matter. The track officials knew of this fued and sat back and let this happen. Shame on cleveland speedway, Shame on the drivers, and Cleveland should look at how other tracks handle these similar issues. People need to remember that this is supposed to be fun for the drivers and the fans. For the drivers to take matters into theyre own hand in the way they did is unbelievable. I think all driveres involved should be barred, jailed, and also the officials that inticed this fight to take place on the back straightaway.