PDA

View Full Version : FASTRAK-Eldora Schedule & Discounted Lodging

FASTRAKPR
06-21-2012, 08:39 AM
“Chevy Performance FASTRAK Clash”-Eldora Schedule and Discounted Lodging

Carnesville, GA (June-20) The FASTRAK Racing Series has announced discounted lodging accommodation rates for the upcoming “Chevy Performance FASTRAK Clash” set to take place at Eldora Speedway on June 30th. Additionally, Eldora Speedway has announced it will celebrate the 4th of July by presenting an extravagant Fourth of July fireworks presentation on June 30th as well as part of the “Chevy Performance FASTRAK Clash”

It’s anticipated FASTRAK Racing Series race teams representing a majority of states covering the eastern third of the nation will be on hand to compete, as Eldora is considered by many to be the biggest stage in all of dirt track racing

While the FASTRAK Racing Series “Chevy Performance FASTRAK Clash” will garner much of the attention at Eldora on June 30th, two other classes of cars; open wheel modifieds and street stocks are also on the card to round out a full night of affordable family friendly priced racing.

Discounted lodging is available at two properties just off I-75 at exit 111 for race teams and race fans coming from points north of Eldora Speedway. The Super 8 and Best Western are offering discounted rates to race teams and race fans in need of lodging on either Friday and/or Saturday night. Please see rate and contact information below. Both properties provide ample parking for race teams. A full complement of eateries is within minutes in nearby Celina.

For race teams as well as race fans traveling from points south of the speedway, the Comfort Inn on I-75 exit 92 offers the most direct route to Eldora Speedway.

Chevy Performance FASTRAK Clash
Eldora Speedway
Saturday June 30th

Pit Pass Window Opens: 3:30
Grandstands: 4:00 pm
Hot Laps: 6:00 pm
Racing: 7:30 pm
Grandstands: $15
12 & Under: $3
Pit Pass: $25

Discounted Lodging
Super 8 (I-75 exit 111)