PDA

View Full Version : track conditons at Cleveland Saturday night.

junglegreg08
06-24-2012, 09:42 PM
Was it me or was it just a dry track? I know it was hot all week but i paid $34 dollars for two people to get in and watch or should i say not watch a Sprint cars because it was so dusty i couldn't see. I was real unhappy with track prep. just my opinion.

Chico
06-24-2012, 10:45 PM
where were you sitting I was about 6 rows up just past the start finish line and could see the whole track A little dusty yep that's why they call it dirt Don't really know what thw answer is but the cars were flying and there were sev grooves so I can't complain myself

matdaddy
06-25-2012, 05:56 AM
Last week people complained about the fighting. This week it is too dusty. Can not please everyone!

Deek4RJ5
06-25-2012, 08:52 AM
Was really glad to see the water truck come out before features. Had that not happened, it would have been really bad. Track came out ok, dust wasn't to bad (it is dirt racing), racing was pretty good. Need to be more organized about getting cars on track during big shows to speed things up, to much down time between races. Good to see the stands full. Didn't even mind waiting in long line to get in vs. no cleveland speedway, which is what we started with this year.

Chico
06-25-2012, 07:43 PM
I wonder if the hold up may have been the sprint series more so than Clev they usually run a good quick program imo I thought the track held up well and some really good racing

acetone
06-26-2012, 03:56 AM
sprint cars were the hold up gotta push them off, also water truck and packing track back in. quit complaining. get a life and go away