PDA

View Full Version : turnkey mod and deisel enclosed hauler 16,000

rpm20
06-28-2012, 12:35 PM
the car is a 2007 guardrail over rail chassis with metric front, has best of everything, 393 stroker with 3.875 rpm forged crank, howards forged flat top pistons, callies compstar h beam rods, h bearing, hurricane ported and polished intake, pro topline 50 cc heads ported and polished with 2.08 / 1.60 ss valves, manley springs, screw in studs and guide plates with aluminum roller rockers , aluminum valve covers and willys 800 cfm alky carb
smallblock makes 650 plus horse, brinn trans, 9" rear, bsb birdcages, 32 gallon cel.
many wins on chassis setup as a 4-z rear right now and runs methanol, motor has 3 nights on it

hauler is a u haul box truck made into a rampover with sleeper and toilet, sink, shelves, tire rack, cabinets, ramps etc and has air bag rear to lower to 14" for loading chas a 360 deisel with 47,000 miles on rebuild and 5 speed trans, cd stereo with 6x9 speakers .
i have taken this everywhere and its rides great, very dependable. has chrome wheels and new tires . gets good mileage too. car comes with all spare parts too.
16,000 takes it all getting my kids into street stocks so this has to go
will be unavailable week of 4th of july so be patient. located in central wisconsin
call ron at 920-420-0712 or e mail me at ron.paulick@hydrite.com