PDA

View Full Version : What Chassis Brand

swrracing99
07-01-2012, 09:42 PM
What would be the best chassis to look for. Just getting into to modifieds so looking for any info that would be helpful. THANKS for any advice.

warrior11xdp
07-02-2012, 05:56 AM
what ever chassis is winning at your local track

9modified
07-02-2012, 02:35 PM
Lightning Chassis, there good anywhere you go and quality is second to none. Customer service is great also.

RACEMAN
07-02-2012, 03:46 PM
If you're just getting started, stay with what is produced, raced and winning locally until you have a better understanding of what is involved and what it takes to win. Otherwise, you may have to spend an inordinate amount of time trying to understand, set up and race a car that may do more to discourage you rather than "Pump You Up!".

We environmentalists (yes, I are one) have a saying, "Think globally, act locally." I think that's appropriate in this case.

Good luck!

johnny v
07-02-2012, 05:20 PM
If you're just getting started, stay with what is produced, raced and winning locally until you have a better understanding of what is involved and what it takes to win. Otherwise, you may have to spend an inordinate amount of time trying to understand, set up and race a car that may do more to discourage you rather than "Pump You Up!".

We environmentalists (yes, I are one) have a saying, "Think globally, act locally." I think that's appropriate in this case.

Good luck!

tough choices around here..... about 7 different winning combos - hughes, grt, shaw, skyrocket, impressive, grt by phillips, IRP........ so then what do you do? :-)

chapa9
07-03-2012, 08:39 AM
Talk to people see what they say about help from builder. It will be in your advantage to buy a used car that was built by a builder that will help you with tech.

Flyin Iowan
07-03-2012, 02:16 PM
Got an 09 skyrocket for sale as roller or turn key...563-320-6439