PDA

View Full Version : WoO Wild West Tour

Pitboard
07-02-2012, 03:15 PM
Anyone have any info on who is running the whole western swing? Will all 14 WoO regulars (including Jill George) stick with it? I wouldn't be surprised to see Eckert or Kent Robinson, who have both been running out of equipment, or Sullivan or Lobb, who have been struggling with performance, drop off this week. Also, Coffey can't go into Canada, but in the past he has still hauled out there for the rest of the races.

Of the non-WoO drivers, I see that Mars and Brady Smith are planning on running the whole swing. Anyone else?

i like racing
07-02-2012, 06:46 PM
Anyone have any info on who is running the whole western swing? Will all 14 WoO regulars (including Jill George) stick with it? I wouldn't be surprised to see Eckert or Kent Robinson, who have both been running out of equipment, or Sullivan or Lobb, who have been struggling with performance, drop off this week. Also, Coffey can't go into Canada, but in the past he has still hauled out there for the rest of the races.

Of the non-WoO drivers, I see that Mars and Brady Smith are planning on running the whole swing. Anyone else?

just curious as to why coffey cant go into canada?

Pitboard
07-03-2012, 11:30 AM
I don't know exactly - he had some legal issue there. I think it was relatively minor, but he either didn't pay the fine or missed the court date or whatever, so if he tried to entered he would be detained. Someone else may know more - at any rate, he has never ran a WoO race in Canada, which is pretty ironic considering that he runs the entire rest of the tour, and the Ontario races are about as close as WoO ever gets to home for him.

ghostthecat
07-03-2012, 08:25 PM
I think he got a DUI and that's way it can't enter Canada. That's what someone said last year when he didn't make the Canadian swing.