PDA

View Full Version : FASTRAK SE/ME Tour at Wythe for PRELUDE to PRO LATE MODEL NATIONALS!

FASTRAKPR
07-03-2012, 11:26 AM
The FASTRAK SE/ME Tour will be at Wythe Raceway this weekend for what many consider to be "The PRELUDE to the PRO late model NATIONALS" coming up on Labor Day Weekend. Being one of if not the largest crate late model events in the country, many teams consider this coming weekend to be more of a "paid practice" to ready themselves for the Labor Day Weekend.

"We look forward to seeing the FASTRAK teams this weekend" said Fred Brown owner of Wythe Raceway. "We got away from the PRO late model NATIONALS last year and look forward to hosting it again. Its one of the premier events of our entire season".

"I can't wait" said Stan Lester of FASTRAK. "The surface has been incredible at Wythe this year. I was there one night when the track record was broken in EVERY class. Thats impressive. The surface is incredibly smooth and the staff there keeps it that way. There wll be some big annoucements coming soon about that event too. Teams need to get there this weekend to ensure their best opportunity for the upcoming show. I can assure you with the changes that will be made to the Pro Late Model Nationals, no one will want to miss it".

Those changes will be annonunced at this weekends event at Wythe Raceway. They will be made to the drivers during the drivers meeting then to the fans shortly thereafter in the grandstands.

See you this weekend at Wythe Raceway in Rural Retreat VA.
www.wytherace.com

Next event: Volunteer Speedway, Bulls Gap TN July 14th.