PDA

View Full Version : Trade kart sell out for DLM roller

Kartracer27m
07-05-2012, 06:25 AM
I'm looking to trade my kart racing stuff for a dirt late model roller. It's valued at $6000 can add a 6x12 trailer for right deal. Or sell all out right.

2010 Slack Axiom for sale. Has 4 (not a nice word) races on flat black powder coating, new spindles, aluminum hiems, tie rods, king pins, and bearings. Has floating brake and xcel gear hubs. Comes with large select seat and white phantom body.(not a nice word)

Mycron 4 tach bought new half way through last season.(not a nice word)

Comes with a complete set of SS-11's cut by Paul white with 8 laps.(not a nice word)

A set of SS-11's with two heats minus LF cut by Paul white.(not a nice word)
Another set of SS-11's minus lf that have a feature on them cut by paul white.(not a nice word)

Set of SS-33a's cut by Paul white that have one race. (not a nice word)
Set of SS-33a's minus LF with two heats on them cut by Paul white.(not a nice word)
Set of SS-33a's minus LF cut by Tom Dawson.(not a nice word)

Also comes with 3 motors.(not a nice word)
Motor 1 is a flathead build by Chaffin racing engines. Has 5 races on it.(not a nice word)

Motor 2 is a flathead that is fresh built by Chaffin racing engines.(not a nice word)

Motor 3 is a clone built by Chaffin racing engines with 4 shows on it. (not a nice word)

You can call Ron with any questions.(not a nice word)

Comes with bully two disk clutch with 12-15 tooth gears. Also has a inferno drum clutch with bully adapter.(not a nice word)

Has set of xcel gears.(not a nice word)

Hot box with heat strip

Extra mcp brake caliper and master cylinder(not a nice word)

Many many spare parts and pieces come with this. Lots and lots of tire prep also.

Everything you need to race karts in here!

Kartracer27m
07-07-2012, 10:21 PM
I can send pix