PDA

View Full Version : Speedway Motors shock service

JAMESGANGRACING
07-11-2012, 01:26 PM
Any one used them and if so what do you think of their work.

dirttrackrocker
07-11-2012, 01:37 PM
I just sent a shock out. Haven't got it back yet...

sobe92
07-15-2012, 10:22 PM
wade cross at F/X or BSB Manufacturing both can fix you up.

dirttrackrocker
07-16-2012, 12:07 PM
wade cross at F/X or BSB Manufacturing both can fix you up.

Checked with Wade at FX. He said he only does Bilsteins.

Racer111
07-16-2012, 05:57 PM
Call Advance shocks they repair andd build a great shock..

JAMESGANGRACING
07-16-2012, 10:58 PM
I have some 23 and 24 series Afco shocks that I just want re-valved and serviced.

48modracer
07-17-2012, 08:42 AM
Always sent my Afco Shocks to BSB.

38 bmod
07-17-2012, 10:53 AM
Are there other dirt track shocks worth using?

I ran blistiens and hated them. Now I'm running integras and couldn't be happier with them.

powerslide
07-18-2012, 10:41 AM
Are there other dirt track shocks worth using?

Oh jeff you are so much fun. we have Afco, Integra, pro, genesis, ohlins to name a few. I would say all those have won races so therefore would be worth using. The guy just wants to get his shocks fixed why you giving him the business.

James if you havent found someone yet try this.
http://www.precisionperformanceracing.com/Shocks.html

powerslide
07-18-2012, 02:16 PM
Who am I giving the business too? The original poster asked about speedway, I posted factual info about their services.

If your refering to my bilst comment, thats not even the ORIGINAL thread starter, follow along if you want to complain about what I have to say at least get your complaints right.

Bilst are the best in my opinion, MANY around here are constantly trying the latest greatest and most go right back to their bilst..

But I dont care what anyone runs, or why. Bilst are it for me.

Dang jeff you are starting to sounds like dynoman now. Rambling on and on not making any sense with your posts. I didnt say anything about you giving a specific company the business. I pointed out that bilsteins are not the only viable shock option on the market. And that you were giving the guy "the business" by telling him that Bilsteins are the only shock option. He has afco's and wants to get them repaired. Now i have broken it down to a level Jeff can understand.

As to your 2nd post in a row i honestly could care less about your Street Stock this is a Modified forum. When you get one come back and play with us.

oldtrackchamp4x
07-18-2012, 02:45 PM
Gotta love it!!!