PDA

View Full Version : 92 olds cutlass supreme body a metrics frame

spymotor
07-12-2012, 02:58 AM
I would like to know how make this body work on this frame. like do I shorting the frame or something

Drake Racing
07-12-2012, 04:55 PM
Are you going over an existing cage, or building new? Body will fit, just need to open
fenders a little off center, and if installing on existing cage, prob have to add spacers
to top of cage to raise body up, and possibly move door bars. If building new, just fit cage to body.

Curt Drake
Stock car #55x

stockcar5
07-12-2012, 06:19 PM
i didnt have to do any frame of cage work. on my car the body has to be offset to the left about an inch and moved back about 6 inches so the drivers opening is large enough.

spymotor
07-14-2012, 01:51 PM
i didnt have to do any frame of cage work. on my car the body has to be offset to the left about an inch and moved back about 6 inches so the drivers opening is large enough.

thanks for the info

Are you going over an existing cage, or building new? Body will fit, just need to open
fenders a little off center, and if installing on existing cage, prob have to add spacers
to top of cage to raise body up, and possibly move door bars. If building new, just fit cage to body.

Curt Drake
Stock car #55x

It is a new car i'm building and just didn't know and thank for the help and info